Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HOWTO: Update E, F, J, K to Standard (A) firmware, if latest version is already installed (v3.04)

Hmm, I used exactly the same file to flash my H, the file itself must be okay. Can you please check the checksum of the file you've downloaded? (Linux: md5sum/Windows: WinMD5 Free)

Checksums

Code:
94caf168ce5d5542f258ffdf49aebe59  TyphoonH_Ver2.15_A.bin
56f7408783166c1e52a7df279cd1280b  TyphoonH_Ver2.15_E.bin
The checksums must be identical to the ones above.

If the MD5 checksums are identical: Can you please try another SD card?

I tried with another card without success...is the card configuration good ?
(After formating)?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
Hmm, I used exactly the same file to flash my H, the file itself must be okay. Can you please check the checksum of the file you've downloaded? (Linux: md5sum/Windows: WinMD5 Free)

Checksums

Code:
94caf168ce5d5542f258ffdf49aebe59  TyphoonH_Ver2.15_A.bin
56f7408783166c1e52a7df279cd1280b  TyphoonH_Ver2.15_E.bin
The checksums must be identical to the ones above.

If the MD5 checksums are identical: Can you please try another SD card?

I tried with another card without success...is the card configuration good ?
(After formating)?
No, can you please try to rename the file from

TyphoonH_Ver2.15_A (3).bin

to

TyphoonH_Ver2.15_A.bin

and try it again?

DJI constantly checks the GPS position for FCC or EU mode. It seems that for the Typhoon H, Yuneec doesn't do this, and just looks at where it was purchased.
If I update from E to A with this update, will the range also increase to A standard, or will there somehow still be diferences somewhere?
The range for the camera gets a little bit better, yes. And as @Maik already sad, the link is more stable. Otherwise there are no differences between E and A firmware.

As I wrote on the other firmware thread already: I don't know, how the transmittion range is limited on the ST16, because there is only one firmware available. Maybe it is hardware regulated. I don't think it is regulated using GPS.

Last edited:
IT WORKS NOW!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!
Sometimes someone is on our way and that is a chance...

Reactions: fux
Great, thanks :)

@yuneec53: Maybe you had the same issue with the filename, can you check?
No I started from scratch eliminating the old downloads. At the moment I am reinstalling the original software as when I flew today the legs would not retract. I have reloaded the ST 16 upgrade . On the first attempt to reload the original Yuneec UK software I found that the upgrade only quoted 1/2 operations and upgraded very quickly. I thought this had done it and very quickly tried to reload your file but I still get the same response. So I have to start at square one again with the ST 16. I will persevere thanks for the interest again though.

To Mr Fux . Success! How I did it .I Purchased two new SD Kingston 32GB cards.
First I downloaded the ST 16 update and re upgraded the ST 16 using a new SD card
Second I downloaded your file onto a new Kingston SD 32 GB card.
Then when I proceeded to update the file The update pop up said operation 1/2 and within seconds it said update successful restart Aircraft,
Controller now shows with an (A) at the end and boots in 39seconds. Excellent

To Mr Fux . Success! How I did it .I Purchased two new SD Kingston 32GB cards.
First I downloaded the ST 16 update and re upgraded the ST 16 using a new SD card
Second I downloaded your file onto a new Kingston SD 32 GB card.
Then when I proceeded to update the file The update pop up said operation 1/2 and within seconds it said update successful restart Aircraft,
Controller now shows with an (A) at the end and boots in 39seconds. Excellent
Yay, one more happy guy. Have fun and fly safe ;)

Thanks for this FUX.. I will load it up tomorrow... thank you so much for taking the time to do and to upload.

When I get my H Real Sense in Europe. So I want to update the firmware from the EU to Standard. According Yuneec.com, firwaren would be the same. Can I update my H Real Sense with this file as fux have put up? Here, an image of which has been Real Sense H.real sense.jpg

What speeds are you getting with RealSense on, bowhunt?

When I get my H Real Sense in Europe. So I want to update the firmware from the EU to Standard. According Yuneec.com, firwaren would be the same. Can I update my H Real Sense with this file as fux have put up? Here, an image of which has been Real Sense H.View attachment 2314
Yes, it should work, because only the firmware of the camera is updated.

Btw: The H from your screenshot has a more current AutoPilot version 1.23, my H has version V1.16 installed.

Yes, it should work, because only the firmware of the camera is updated.

Btw: The H from your screenshot has a more current AutoPilot version 1.23, my H has version V1.16 installed.

Yes it is what makes me afraid to update your file. So it does not affect my Real Sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval