Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I like the Wizard

Ok, got it to work with my tablet. Just doesn't work with my phone it seems.

Wizard must be bound. After when you go back to ST 16 flying it will rebind automatically.[/QUOTE

Was able to bind Wizard today but it did not auto bind back to ST 16. I had to bind manually after several attempts to locate receiver in settings. Not sure why this happened.

Reactions: Nic
I have seen its possible to use the wizard alone (without st16). put first on your wizard. then you put your aircraft in bind modus by lift it up 45 degrees 2 times... i like this

Wizzard is a ten...........lots of fun....CCC mode not so much yet..........
Curved Cables and a singular pilot have a steeper learning curve by definition but as with most things, what is hard is usually worth it. (That's what she said). Sorry I couldn't resist that.

I've been loving my P4s lately but am SUPER STOKED to get my H already. WHERE ARE YOU?!?

There are 2 buttons on the wizard, just above the RED start/stop button, Quick press BOTH at same time to raise the gear, repeat to lower the gear. Only thing I did not try was a a total RTH. I did use RTH to bring the H back to me but did the manual landing with the Wizard, did not have a big flat area to let it AUTO land. I have used the RTH from the ST-16 and it work like a champ, auto lowers the gear and lands with only minor bounce and shuts the motors off for you.

The wizard would be pretty worthless if you still had to use the ginormous controller to turn the camera on and frame the shot. There is a CGO3 smartphone app for this purpose but I can't get it to work.
Wizard is pretty nice but unless I am mistaken, there is no way to pan the camera with either the wizard or the cgo app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis