Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I may have made a very nice mistake

Danger and the potential for death is everywhere. Your best safety is knowledge and reason and fear.
It's a fact now that the US Governement uses assassination as a tool. My opinion is that apathy and deceptive leaders cause more death than all of theses issues we are talking about combined.
Hope you all have a good day and God Bless us ALL.
Well said AngusAir.
I find it most interesting that the cities with the most strict laws have the highest gun deaths.
Criminals don't give a flip about the law and as it has been said many times, " When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns."

Reactions: Jester
Today I planned a trip out to fly my drone tomorrow. As I was getting the batteries on charge, my wife astonished me with a request to charge up the battery for the SYMA X8C for her to fly. This is a first. Now, don't get me wrong, I like that she wants to join me, my worry is that the cost of my hobby might have just doubled. At least, if she crashes the SYMA, it's easy to fix.

I ride motorcycles a lot and enjoy it more when my lady is with me. When I'm flying she keeps the lookey-loos at bay until I land. I hate explaining everything when my bird is up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11