Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I'm starting a new Yuneec "H" Group

For all those interested in the new HWC group... We've had such an overwhelming response to the badges... (Both of you) that we've had to ramp up production and we're hoping to start thinking about the distribution, going forward, in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience.

For all those interested in the new HWC group... We've had such an overwhelming response to the badges... (Both of you) that we've had to ramp up production and we're hoping to start thinking about the distribution, going forward, in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience.
I cancel my badge order and I am joining the Lovers, not Haters Club

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris McMillan
It's going to be called the "Yuneec Waiters Club"
You can only join if you've paid money for something that was supposed to be delivered weeks ago, and you've been given no updates or apologies or offers of goodies and future discounts to show their sincerity, whilst this interminable unexplained delay continues.
Any takers out there?
Yep... Count me in... Been waiting since March 15.

Hey DroneClone, that's a pity you want to leave our "Waiters" group... That's bad news..... On the other hand the good news is, you'll probably interested in the new club I'm considering, the "Yuneec Lovers Club"..... And you could be member number 1.
Sound interesting?

Reactions: DroneClone
Hey DroneClone, that's a pity you want to leave our "Waiters" group... That's bad news..... On the other hand the good news is, you'll probably interested in the new club I'm considering, the "Yuneec Lovers Club"..... And you could be member number 1.
Sound interesting?
Sure, but my hand is too sore to be a lone Lover! LOL!

Sound interesting?
I changed my reply, meant "Haters" Make Love, Not War" ! Can I re join if my H doesn't come by one week, or am I penalized ? and have to preorder and pre-wait again? LOL

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I will wait then ! Since Tim at Yuneec APV said they will ship next week, but then he has said that many times before!

Incidentally, my supplier contacted the importer yesterday, and was told they (units) would be out to him by middle to end of next week! The race is on my friend, first to post with a photo?

It's going to be called the "Yuneec Waiters Club"
You can only join if you've paid money for something that was supposed to be delivered weeks ago, and you've been given no updates or apologies or offers of goodies and future discounts to show their sincerity, whilst this interminable unexplained delay continues.
Any takers out there?

I was apart of the Waiters Club and now I am apart of the Have It Club

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval