Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Impressed!

Reaction score
A few years ago I bought a DJI Phantom. I had visions of taking it on days out to my local national park, and to the beach. The reality was somewhat different. It was big, cumbersome, and carrying the spare batteries, controller etc made it hard work to take anywhere. So, I sold it a few months after buying it.

The other week, I saw the Breeze in my local electronics store. It looked too good to be true, so I looked online at videos and it seemed impressive, so I went ahead and purchased one. A few weeks in, and it's everything I wanted out of a drone. I can throw it in my bag, and barely know it's there. The flight time is decent. But, the filming is the best thing. Sure, it's no DJI #insert model# - but, for capturing memories, and making little videos of holidays and family days out, it's perfect.

Reactions: red_devil
I bought my first drone (Phantom 3 Advanced) in November 2016 and sold it in March 2017 fit exactly the same reason. Actually taking it anywhere meant that I never really did.

I'm now waiting on my new Breeze being delivered (hopefully tomorrow). Although not as advanced I'm just hoping I get to use it.

The best gear you have is the gear you use most often.

Rich

I bought my Breeze a week ago. Been flying it pretty much every day.

It does really well in moderate winds at staying stable in position, easy to fly, and makes great videos.

Very happy with it. Its exactly what I wanted for the price.

My only complaints aren't show stoppers. The drone seems to lose track of its altitude (sometimes it reads as being far below or higher than its real altitude) and I wish there was a Windows app so I could use a bigger screen.

Other than those concerns I'm enjoying it a lot.

Reactions: cvf250
Funny how quickly things change.... I'm now returning my Breeze for a refund.

I'd strongly advise anyone on the latest firmware not to fly their Breeze. I very nearly just lost mine in a lake. It was only the trees it smashed into (at speeds I didn't think it could go at) that stopped it sinking. As soon as I hit the 'take off' button it shot off sidewards. It was working brilliantly until the last firmware update.

I've arranged to return it for a refund as I've lost all confidence in it.

Breeze arrived today, calibrated, charged batteries, firmware updated, I was nervous about that after reading of issues on Facebook and here, I have flown it three times today in different modes, no problem...

I'd strongly advise anyone on the latest firmware not to fly their Breeze. I very nearly just lost mine in a lake. It was only the trees it smashed into (at speeds I didn't think it could go at) that stopped it sinking. As soon as I hit the 'take off' button it shot off sidewards. It was working brilliantly until the last firmware update.

You probably didn't wait for your gps fix before you took off

Just like to ask two questions 1) Did u calibrate the drone again after u updated the firmware? 2) how many gps satelites did the drone acquired before u take off.

Just like to ask two questions 1) Did u calibrate the drone again after u updated the firmware? 2) how many gps satelites did the drone acquired before u take off.

Yes. It was a new location. I calibrate my drones at all new locations.
I had 11 satellites acquired.

Also, when I called Yuneeq UK they were aware the firmware was causing problems and happy for me to return the unit because of them. They also stated they were waiting for the software team in China to complete a new update. So, this was not pilot error - as some of you seem to think.

Reactions: Loh Kok Howe
Yes. It was a new location. I calibrate my drones at all new locations.
I had 11 satellites acquired.

Also, when I called Yuneeq UK they were aware the firmware was causing problems and happy for me to return the unit because of them. They also stated they were waiting for the software team in China to complete a new update. So, this was not pilot error - as some of you seem to think.

Not sure if the problem involve the app too. After all the updates, I notice in one of my flights that I was not getting the distance readout in the ios app even though the drone had already acquired 11 satellites. Height readout was ok. This problem was only resolved when the drone acquired 14 satellites.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop