Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Improving WiFi quality on iPhone?

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been using Breeze for about 3 weeks. Nice device with one big disadvantage. Geofence 100x80m is impossible to reach. On heights above 40-50m, stream is so laggy that it's impossible to see what you're recording, and on the Camera mode, I always get notification "Unable to take a pic" or sth. And sometimes I lose connection at all. I believe that it will not change greatly on Breeze side, as a transmitter. So, do you have some ideas, how to improve wifi signal on iPhone as a receiver?

I saw that there are cases like Absolute Linkase Clear Absolute Technology | Linkase : Signal Enhancing Cases for Smartphones and Tablets, which should improve quality of connection. But 1) it's hard to buy in Europe, 2) opinions of this case are mainly poor, so do you know some DIY methods of improving iPhone wifi signal quality?

BTW, I can't even find an app for checking wifi signal quality. All I can get is apps which check transfer speed, which is not the case. Is there really no app, that can simply show this icon http://bit.ly/2qudwhw but in a more accurate way, like percentage? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix