Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Instructions Firmware Upgrade

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with how to upgrade the firmware of the H920?

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

The last firmware update was Jan 1st of last year. Are you sure it needs updated?

The last firmware update was Jan 1st of last year. Are you sure it needs updated?
Yes. Yuneec sent me the "no alt limit" firmware.
I bought the copter in December. It had a defect that made it appear to be unbound. Sent it to Yuneec got the copter back in January. 2 floghts thus far. I favor my Q500+ over the H920.
I will hold off on the firmware upgrade for now. I actually plan to send the copter back.
I would like to know the procedure to update.

Yes. Yuneec sent me the "no alt limit" firmware.
I bought the copter in December. It had a defect that made it appear to be unbound. Sent it to Yuneec got the copter back in January. 2 floghts thus far. I favor my Q500+ over the H920.
I will hold off on the firmware upgrade for now. I actually plan to send the copter back.
I would like to know the procedure to update.

I would guess it's the same method used on the H. If you put a micro sd card in the ST24 and go to the update menu it will probably tell you if it does or does not see the update firmware. However, it's best to give Yuneec a call and ask them.

I would guess it's the same method used on the H. If you put a micro sd card in the ST24 and go to the update menu it will probably tell you if it does or does not see the update firmware. However, it's best to give Yuneec a call and ask them.
Getting Yuneec to provide information is difficult. I am over the H920 and lack of info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox