Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Pete Stanford

How much is the Intel real sense going to be ?...you would think Yuneec would let its know !!!One of the biggest reasons I'm buying this Hex ..

2. Drone Dreamer

Not sure, but if they don't release the H we won't need it...

Liketogethigh likes this.
  3. RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

Yeah I am interested to know as we.. Like Pete said this is one of the main reasons I am potentially buying this too

4. humboldt 707

Really no H, no sense?

5. Pharkas

Watch the latest Youtube video from FPV Guy. The Yuneec rep did not give me much confidence in the Intel contract or the readiness of the Realsense module. Maybe I'm just misreading his answers?

6. Dezzzy.D

link?

7. raymond captuo

yeah i got the same impression....did intel pull out maybe? for that reason alone i may have to cancel my order....i want a concrete answer on how much real-sense will be as an add on and if its really going to happen...i don't care if i have to wait a few months for it...but that interview put up a red flag with me and intel...

8. Pete Stanford

Wow I'm still a little confused.after watching the FPV guy on u tube it sounds as if there are two different Drones here one with a sonar base optical avoidance and one with IR base avoidance system.One of the biggest things I thought the Typhoon had over the dji was this feature so if im getting the sonar base model can I upgrade to the Ir base model by just adding a module and how much will it be . Is that asking too much Yuneec?