Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel RealSense

Reaction score
I have settled on purchasing the Typhoon H Pro (w/ Intel RealSense Technology). I have watched the supporting video (on the technology) and read quite a bit about it. I am curious to hear your feedback on the "Pros" and "Cons" of this tech. I would like responses from people that actually own and operate the Typhoon H Pro (w/ Intel RealSense Tech). I need to know your experiences and recommendations moving forward.

Thank you in advance!

Hmm...you already posted this, didn't you? Here. Looks almost the same.
Typhoon H Pro (RealSense)

No. I posted a more specific question based on the technology and owner's experiences (who actually own it). I did not want people who do not own it voicing their opinions.

I asked for "Pros" and "Cons" based upon real life experiences. So, my question was more specific.

No. I posted a more specific question based on the technology and owner's experiences (who actually own it). I did not want people who do not own it voicing their opinions.

I asked for "Pros" and "Cons" based upon real life experiences. So, my question was more specific.

Ok, as you wish...at any rate I answered your question, as did several others, on the other thread.
No harm. A very subjective question.

I had my reasoning for asking a more pointed question. I wanted to dive deeper into one particular feature...The Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance Technology.

I wanted to know if it had "failed" anyone in a real life situation. Again, I am digging deeper. My other thread asked for a comparison between three Yuneec models (Q500, Typhoon H and Typhoon H Pro.

The intent of my "evolving" question was to explore the experiences (pros and cons) of this new technology.

This question was not intended to be a duplicate. I apologize if it came across that way. Again, this question was a "deep dive" into the technology.

Now, can we stop debating the question and allow people to answer the sincere intent of my inquiry.

I chose the Intel RealSense, the reason decided to go with the technology was for what I want to use it for. I do a lot of rock crawling in the woods. I wanted something that would follow me up without needing any input from myself. So far it has worked great for all testing in my back yard around trees and random objects. It even was able to make a choice to not follow me under a gazebo. It tracked me around the outside. Worked great and I can't wait to live test the unit out at Hidden Falls. Hope this helps.

I chose the Intel RealSense, the reason decided to go with the technology was for what I want to use it for. I do a lot of rock crawling in the woods. I wanted something that would follow me up without needing any input from myself. So far it has worked great for all testing in my back yard around trees and random objects. It even was able to make a choice to not follow me under a gazebo. It tracked me around the outside. Worked great and I can't wait to live test the unit out at Hidden Falls. Hope this helps.

Same here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33