Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IPS Failed in GUI

Reaction score
I just updated to the latest firmware and thought I'd update the GUI software, as well. I initially was using GUI version 1.1.8 which I received with my TH Pro. 1.1.8 does not have any sensor status of Real Sense and IPS.

With the latest version, 1.2.11, I'm getting a "Failed" with the IPS Sensor Status. Everything else is fine.

I never had the need for IPS, so don't know if it ever really worked.

Couldn't find any info on this doing a search.

Yes, it has Real Sense. Real Sense checks out good according to the GUI.

I just put a ticket in with Yuneec. Will see what they have to say.

Ha! Soon as your post came through from the Boathouse, I installed my ver 1.2 (1.02), fired it up and plugged in a RS drone.
Same result as you fellers, so I fetched RS drone 2 and plugged it in. Same "Failed".

I know for a fact both IPS modules are actually working, so there you go. Maybe this 1.2 version got ahead of a RS firmware update, but who knows. I do know we can ignore this "Failure".

Ain't this fun? Who's on first?:D

Reactions: The Boathouse
Finally got a reply from Yuneec...

Hello,

On the GUI update, this is totally normal. Because the IPS and the Real Sense are one module, when you have the drone hooked up to the computer it will only recognize the Real Sense. As long as you get a green check on Real Sense, you have no issues or failures. If you got a red "X' on Real Sense then there would be a problem, but you are totally fine. Hope this helps and if you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you

Reactions: costarika

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval