Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IPS Failed

Reaction score
I connected my H to the GUI software for the first time and in the sensor information tab I'm seeing that the IPS is shown as failed (see attached jpg). I have the ST16 on and everything else seems to be normal. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly or is the real sense module kaputt?

As always thanks for the help.

Attachments

• GUI Sensor Information 4-11-17.JPG
    GUI Sensor Information 4-11-17.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 54
I also connected mine to GUI for the first time today and noticed the same thing?

It is a known problem with GUI v1.02. The IPS (RealSense) module has not failed.

You can download the previous version of GUI from the Yuneec site of you wish.

Reactions: BeeRAD56
It is a known problem with GUI v1.02. The IPS (RealSense) module has not failed.

You can download the previous version of GUI from the Yuneec site of you wish.
Thank you. I appreciate knowing that it's not a failure of the unit itself and I found this same information in another thread as well so I appreciate the confirmation.

I find it interesting that it's not bug in the previous version but is in the update. When trying to verify that I was using the release from 3/30/17, I found in the file properties that it was modified at 2:36 AM on 3/29/17 and apparently released the following day. Seems to me that testing a new version before it's release might be prudent but what do I know. Makes me wonder what bugs exist in the firmware updates for the ST16 and the aircraft?

Thank you. I appreciate knowing that it's not a failure of the unit itself and I found this same information in another thread as well so I appreciate the confirmation.

I find it interesting that it's not bug in the previous version but is in the update. When trying to verify that I was using the release from 3/30/17, I found in the file properties that it was modified at 2:36 AM on 3/29/17 and apparently released the following day. Seems to me that testing a new version before it's release might be prudent but what do I know. Makes me wonder what bugs exist in the firmware updates for the ST16 and the aircraft?

Enough to worry about.

Nevertheless I did all the updates (first one by SD the other by OTA) except the GUI one.

All well, H flies perfectly.

Cheers!

Enough to worry about.

Nevertheless I did all the updates (first one by SD the other by OTA) except the GUI one.

All well, H flies perfectly.

Cheers!
Glad yours is flying well. Mine unfortunately is not. All the firmware has been updated and calibrations to the aircraft are fresh and have been done correctly. It drifts around on landing which is frustrating but manageable. The biggest issue has been on two occasions now, motors won't go to idle with left stick all the way down. It acts like it wants to fly, starts jumping around before I can activate the kill switch and ends up on it's top or side on my concrete landing pad which is no bueno. All this in angle mode with OA off. I just learned that the ST16 can be calibrated so I'm going to try that next.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369