Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Irresponsible drone owner: A how to video

Reaction score

So much "no" in this video. The kids...their safety. Where's the parents? I don't even know where to begin.

Their parents were the ones doing the filming! I didn't see anything that was particularly wrong in the video. I just didn't get all the hand catching and landing while moving on the skateboard or car...

What I missed in this video was the shrink ray gun they used to make the car small enough for the H to pick up on that platform and take off. Luckily the kids weren't in the car as they would most likely have been shrunk as well…. ala "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".

Guess they were showing any age can use the H and do crazy things with it. I for one don't plan on grabbing the drone when the props are spinning.

Their parents were the ones doing the filming! I didn't see anything that was particularly wrong in the video. I just didn't get all the hand catching and landing while moving on the skateboard or car...
Haha, if this really is Yuneec employee's kids, do you think if we broke ours doing those things they'd repair it under warranty?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop