Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Mortalis

Droneclone?

I would like to converse with him, not about his kicking although I am sure that would come up but, just because I liked what he had to say and the information he could provide.

If anyone has his contact information I would be willing to give you my contact information to see if he wants to keep in conversation with me.
    Please PM me if you have any input.

2. yufasa

So what happened to DC? I missed that somehow

3. 1mikeinaz

mortalis check out the other yuneec forum he is over there

#3 1mikeinaz, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    WilsonFlyer likes this.
  4. Mortalis

Over where?
    DCs profile has been locked to ask conversation so unless that other forum is not within this site I doubt DC is able to post here anywhere.

5. 1mikeinaz

6. Dragonflyerthom

According to DC he is banned from the site for 30 days

7. Mortalis

Thanks, I briefly looked there but they are not as active as this forum.

8. DerStig

He claims he was banned by "Unjust Moderators" maybe they were tired od his 40+ posts per day that said nothing

9. OnTheRopes

I saw nothing that deserved a ban perhaps the moderators are getting above themselves?

Forrestt likes this.
  10. yufasa

He does not like to be corrected even when wrong and he blew up on me once for correcting him...

11. KBflyer

OK let me try to set this right, I know most of you are p@ssed that droneclone got banned for 30 days and wondering who that little sh*t head is that cause this.......well that would be me.
    In all fairness I have been a lucker here for months, I also am a very active member at Yuneec-Forum.com & Rcgroups for Yuneec products for over 2.5 years now. When I answer a question I make sure I have researched it from the forums and the facebook groups that I belong to...and I belong to many. I am not a newbie as Droneclone suggests and I am not 16 yerars old like Dragonflyerthom also suggested. I have help many people with there Yuneec problems from taking their telementry files and uploading to a site where they have found their bird.
    When droneclone started to abuse my posts and make fun of me it was when I contacted the admin. He and only he was the one who gave him the 30 day ban. I did not want that to happen, I just wanted to be left alone from him to do what I do best, help fellow Yuneec users with problems. From my experience from other forums you don't get booted for 30 days unless you have done this sort of thing before and have been warned.
    I'm sorry you all lost your beloved droneclone but guess what life will go on.

12. DerStig

His name really should be DroneClown. He posts ALOT and pretty much none of it is useful. The moment you point out a flaw in his answer or any yuneec product he loses it

Basicbill and RinZ like this.
  13. Mortalis

You all can stop posting in this thread. I got what I asked for and that is all I needed.
    There is nothing else to see here.
    It is what it is......

@Admins. Can you close this thread now so we can all get back to providing useful and helpful information to those that may need it.

Brian Mackey and Rayray like this.
  14. KBflyer

No please keep it open, lets get this settled as I am not going anywhere. I am not going to be railroaded by you or any other member here just because your friends with Droneclone. I tried to post something here to help heal your loss of a fellow member. If it was up to me he could be reinstated this very minute. What I'm saying is lets move on from this as I do have lots to offer, if you choose to accept my help its all up to you. There is that ignor option :)

dirkclod likes this.
  15. Gyro108

I think his card was marked when he replied to an admin that this forum was "communist and corrupt" when a thread was moved to off topic.

DerStig likes this.
  16. Dragonflyerthom

Talk is cheap and BS walks. Earn you stripes now. It's not done 2-5 days my friend. Now show us what ya got.

17. KBflyer

I don't have to show you what I have Sir, I belong to many a forum. My experience is not in question. Its trying to heal the damage that has been done and that was not by me in the first place Sir. With all respect :)

1mikeinaz likes this.
  18. Brandon Lowe

Wow your here less than 5 days and got someone banned. If someones post are bugging you just block/ignore them. And your comment here that I included it looked like the OP was done and moving on and I'm not sure what got your panties in a wad and made you so defensive. When on internet forums I always know there will be someone that posts trash and or attacks others, I just let it go.
    Can we get back to talking about Typhoon H's now?

DroneClone, Rayray, clackey and 2 others like this.
  19. Hunter_Michael

I'm kind of curious what happened that was so bad to get a grown man so upset that he goes and gets a member banned?

20. 1mikeinaz

I can tell you the flyingjunkie has a lot of knowledge I belong to a lot of the groups he is in he knows his stuff