Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is anyone in conversation with...

I'm kind of curious what happened that was so bad to get a grown man so upset that he goes and gets a member banned?

I was attacked by Droneclone not once but 3 times for having the wrong information in my profile. I suggested he stop and it just got worse. I am a big boy and can take the jabs like anyone else. He would not stop with his remarks. I did not join here to be hassled, or be made fun of. Like I said I feel sorry he got banned for 30 days and can not defend himself because of that but he made his own bed. When he joined Yuneec-Forum.com I was one of the first ones to respond to him and never said anything to him about what was happening over here. I just gave him the help he requested and we had a nice conversation. Thats the way it should have been here. To bad it never happened but I tried

Reactions: Hunter_Michael
I feel I got to stand up here as someone that got the same treatment from DC. To be honest we can do with quiet time and maybe DC will consider not just injecting his opinion at every opportunity.

Reactions: Dariusmixich
DC could come off harshly but I'm also guessing he'd help you change a tire on the side of the road. Too bad about this situation but it happens. FJ you don't work for FPVLR do you? JK :) Glad you're here to help.

Reactions: DroneClone
Here's the deal with DC... DC likes to be part of everything. He has an opinion and he freely shares it.. I've poked at DC when he tried to turn the topic of a thread that I started. You guys and DC helped with giving me advice. However DC did take offense to me poking at him the way he was me.. In all fairness,, DC is a good guy at heart and he has a personality... He's a person,, and just like the guy above who had his feelings hurt by DC.... So people will be people,, If DC is on a temp ban,,, so what,, it's temp,, He's a good guy at heart and so hopefully he will continue to contribute to the board... Yeah,, I noticed the 40+ post and if he has the time then whoopee.... He contributed more useful information in those 2700+ post than anyone else here could even think of doing... He is good at demonstration as well as looking into all the aspects of the H... Technically you would be a fool not to allow him to post,,, He is a + more than a - Some of you are like little girls?? WTF? Bottom Line !

OK let me try to set this right, I know most of you are p@ssed that droneclone got banned for 30 days and wondering who that little sh*t head is that cause this.......well that would be me.
In all fairness I have been a lucker here for months, I also am a very active member at Yuneec-Forum.com & Rcgroups for Yuneec products for over 2.5 years now. When I answer a question I make sure I have researched it from the forums and the facebook groups that I belong to...and I belong to many. I am not a newbie as Droneclone suggests and I am not 16 yerars old like Dragonflyerthom also suggested. I have help many people with there Yuneec problems from taking their telementry files and uploading to a site where they have found their bird.
When droneclone started to abuse my posts and make fun of me it was when I contacted the admin. He and only he was the one who gave him the 30 day ban. I did not want that to happen, I just wanted to be left alone from him to do what I do best, help fellow Yuneec users with problems. From my experience from other forums you don't get booted for 30 days unless you have done this sort of thing before and have been warned.
I'm sorry you all lost your beloved droneclone but guess what life will go on.

OK, well I have no beef with you, or Droneclone for that matter, I believe you when you say you were not seeking a ban. The moderators can be a little Draconian here which is why I said I didn't see anything worth a ban.
Still, its hapened and we move on.

Hey all. Thought I'd chime in. I won't go into details about this particular issue but I can say that this site has become increasingly contentious so we've started warning more members when they are not following the community rules.

"Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable."

Keep in mind that a warning is just a simple reminder of the rules and to let you know that we are monitoring it. Consider it a "please mow your lawn" letter from the HOA. Most members respond appropriately and change their ways. Some members don't appreciate the warning, respond inappropriately or simply continue down the same path.

We don't have it out for anyone. We aren't on a power trip. We simply try and keep the peace as best as we know how. If you have an issue with someone, report it and we take a look. Some reports result in warnings and some don't but we review them all.

If you have any questions or concerns then please message me.

Thanks,

Cassidy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop