Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is the stock charger available?

Just wondered if anywhere had spare H chargers in stock, I know they are not that great but I cannot make my own and I get fed up waiting for the batteries to charge?
Yuneec UK have them in stock , about £140 all in though

That looks like a regular lipo charger "rebranded" with the Yuneec name on it. Unfortunately it won't help us Typhoon H owners unless it comes with a battery adapter for the TH battery. Looking closely at the pic, it has the XH connectors in front.

Reactions: OnTheRopes
Have you modded you're charger so you can use a regular lipo charger?
I haven't. Mainly not sure which regulat charger to use or how to do it, what type of plugs to get etc.
Michael George's photo goes a long way to make it easy though not sure why the need for the Sentry?
I would want to charge two at once I guess and would be afraid of putting the original out of commission

I haven't. Mainly not sure which regulat charger to use or how to do it, what type of plugs to get etc.
Michael George's photo goes a long way to make it easy though not sure why the need for the Sentry?
I would want to charge two at once I guess and would be afraid of putting the original out of commission
If you've got the soldering skills, it's a very easy mod. If you want to charge two at a time, you're going to need two chargers (at least until someone makes a battery adapter). The Sentry is for checking the total voltage as well as the individual cell voltages and overall percent of charge (see the 98% at the bottom). I've got a similar device from hobbyking.

If you've got the soldering skills, it's a very easy mod. If you want to charge two at a time, you're going to need two chargers (at least until someone makes a battery adapter). The Sentry is for checking the total voltage as well as the individual cell voltages and overall percent of charge (see the 98% at the bottom). I've got a similar device from hobbyking.
Thank you for the info :)

um 60.00 no thx

Great insight MIke! Consider this the interface that meets the factory Yuneec battery costs $40 from Yuneec. So given no one has this product for sale what would you feel a person that provides a functional useful product charge? Maybe .99 cents with free shipping and you pick your favorite color .

He should sell the plastic shell alone for, oh ... $19.99. Even that is a bit hight, but I'd bet he'd have more buyers. A link to the pins at Mouser, and a few Deans connectors, some wire, and some solder and off you go. $60 for the connector is just a bit toooo much. I have a Makerbot Replicator 2X and the cost of plastic is next to nothing. Maybe some time spent in the design, but it pretty simple. I'm designing a full battery case Solidworks to take aftermarket batteries.

Reactions: Ralphy
He should sell the plastic shell alone for, oh ... $19.99. Even that is a bit hight, but I'd bet he'd have more buyers. A link to the pins at Mouser, and a few Deans connectors, some wire, and some solder and off you go. $60 for the connector is just a bit toooo much. I have a Makerbot Replicator 2X and the cost of plastic is next to nothing. Maybe some time spent in the design, but it pretty simple. I'm designing a full battery case Solidworks to take aftermarket batteries.

You sir are on the right path! Thumbs up

Great insight MIke! Consider this the interface that meets the factory Yuneec battery costs $40 from Yuneec. So given no one has this product for sale what would you feel a person that provides a functional useful product charge? Maybe .99 cents with free shipping and you pick your favorite color .

Sorry to offend you but that is just crazy for a connector.

Reactions: Art-Tistic
Sorry to offend you but that is just crazy for a connector.

No offense taken, I'm sorry to tell you it's crazy to spend 1,200 on a product that doesn't allow fast charge, nor provide the proper way to view the balance status of your battery cells or allow for proper storage preparation. I've spent time developing something great and there are many orders coming in at that price. You know now days there are alot of cray people out there with money apparently.

When your battery goes to crap go pay for a reasonable $150 for a $45 lipo !!; )

Rest assured once someone gets something out there comperable my price will be as competive as their product.

Now I have orders to ship!! Night night

Last edited:
View attachment 1849 View attachment 1850 This cost me 7.00 to do and does everything you say

Mike buddy thats great and many people do it and get great results....some people just want something compact that fits in their pocket. I'll list the 3d printed plastics only on ebay for $20 now as someone suggested ready for immediate delivery. The buyer will just get the plastics they need to do the assembly sourcing pins and all connectors . Thanks for the insight sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval