Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is there an easier way to upload files?

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm a relatively new owner of a typhoon h. I'm finding it to be a nuisance to take out the ad card and upload all the files to a computer before viewing them. Is there an easier way? And also if you have any recommendations for a free video editing software. Thank you

If removing your microSD card is the only major nuisance you find in flying a drone, then I'd say you're getting off easy, added by buck up, get over it, and just do it. It literally only takes seconds, especially if you have the gimbal guard in place first. Otherwise it is frustrating trying to handle the micro card with the camera rolling in all directions on you..

When it comes to video editing software, remember that whenever you pay peanuts you always get monkeys. Nothing worthwhile in this world comes free, but for around the cost of one Typhoon battery you could be using Power Director Pro 15 - available online as a download - which is a very good video editing suite to purchase. For a little less you can get Roxio, which - surprise! - gives you a little less.

You went top notch on the selection of your video drone. Don't go cheap now on the software that has the final say about how the images you are going to capture with your Typhoon H are going to end up appearing for the world to see.

Hi everyone.
I'm a relatively new owner of a typhoon h. I'm finding it to be a nuisance to take out the ad card and upload all the files to a computer before viewing them. Is there an easier way? And also if you have any recommendations for a free video editing software. Thank you

Remember that smaller versions of all your images are stored on the ST-16, so you can review what you've done on that before deciding if you want to transfer particular files.

Reactions: Hootz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1