Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is This Blurry? Is This Normal?

Reaction score
So, after over 5 weeks of waiting, I finally have an H again. This time the craft flies super well, like a charm. My only concern is the camera. Take a look at the attached pics. The center looks very clear, but the right side of the pic looks very blurry. It's this way as well with the videos. Is this normal? Are others having this issue as well? My brother bought an H and just got it last week and I compared some of the pics and video he took and it looks blurry to me as well. I am using a 4K monitor, so I would expect it to look crystal clear.

Attachments

• YUN00002 2.jpg
    YUN00002 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
  • YUN00007.jpg
    YUN00007.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
  • YUN00015.jpg
    YUN00015.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
Mine looks very similar unfortunately. I use lightroom to sharpen it up and it helps some.

Does seem to be a hair off. Would it be worth sending it back in? That's up to you, if it was me I would probably just manually adjust it using the tutorials on here and move on.

Same for me, but the degraded focus in my case appears in the right side. I´ll try to make a DIY refocus disassembling the camera lens....following some tutorials out there.

Methinks you guys are hypercritical. I've seen the focus problems and this doesn't look nearly bad enough to worry about to me. We can buy something to put my Mk III with my 20mm prime on, but most of us can't afford it. You guys want fine wine on a beer budget. It ain't happnin'.

Yup...its blurred. That $1 Million dollar shot just became a $1 dollar shot. :mad:

Time to get refocused. ;)

Please tell me who you contract your work from. I would like to make contact with them for future opportunities. If they're paying a million for any of those shots, I'm all-in. :)

Reactions: Samuel Fowler
So, after over 5 weeks of waiting, I finally have an H again. This time the craft flies super well, like a charm. My only concern is the camera. Take a look at the attached pics. The center looks very clear, but the right side of the pic looks very blurry. It's this way as well with the videos. Is this normal? Are others having this issue as well? My brother bought an H and just got it last week and I compared some of the pics and video he took and it looks blurry to me as well. I am using a 4K monitor, so I would expect it to look crystal clear.

Slightly blurry on the right. But it kinda looks like lens blur. What I mean is that you may want to take off your lens protector, shine an LED flashlight on the lens and look for the slightest smudge (from an oil base). For some reason some of the lenses and lens covers that come from Yuneec have a clear oil smudge. Mine did, and it took an LED light to notice it and then remove it with cleaner and a lens pen. The lens cover was even worse. If that's what is causing your right hand slight blur, then you're ahead of the game as the centre and left side look very sharp.

Good idea.

Slightly blurry on the right. But it kinda looks like lens blur. What I mean is that you may want to take off your lens protector, shine an LED flashlight on the lens and look for the slightest smudge (from an oil base). For some reason some of the lenses and lens covers that come from Yuneec have a clear oil smudge. Mine did, and it took an LED light to notice it and then remove it with cleaner and a lens pen. The lens cover was even worse. If that's what is causing your right hand slight blur, then you're ahead of the game as the centre and left side look very sharp.

Solid advice, never heard of this before, love this community!

Thanks for the advice everybody!!

This is an excellent recommendation... thanks! I'm going to check this out as soon as I get back home from being out of town.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz