Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ISO Feedback on Typhoon H

UWM isn't exactly know for their photo program. Now if you would have taught for UW Stout that would be another thing. (I have been brought in by Stout to teach some of their Intensive courses)
Why don't you post any of your fine work, or give us a link to your web site? Oh I forgot I asked you for that 4 months ago and you've never responded now that's the sure sign of a "pro" if I've ever seen one. by the way my friends at NFL films never heard of you...you claimed to work for them...please post some of your lectures and dates when you gave them and a contact at Stout...then go attend another Arri lecture.

Reactions: abinder and KBflyer
Why don't you post any of your fine work, or give us a link to your web site? Oh I forgot I asked you for that 4 months ago and you've never responded now that's the sure sign of a "pro" if I've ever seen one. by the way my friends at NFL films never heard of you...you claimed to work for them...please post some of your lectures and dates when you gave them and a contact at Stout...then go attend another Arri lecture.

LOL, I know lot's of folks at NFL films. I shot for them for eight years. My work is easy to find It's on Showtime, HBO, Amazon Primes series, It's on Netflix. I give lectures for Arri, and consult for them. Thanks for your interest

I have seen a lot of Mickeyboo's videos. They are very well done, very professional. I have also chatted with him over at the RC channel page. He is a very nice person to learn from. He shares his knowledge with others and BACKS UP HIS knowledge not like our forum troll Derstig. If Derstig know's so many people like he claims to then do some name dropping and let Mickeyboo inquirer about your so proclaimed fame. If not please stop posting your ramblings.
And by the way Derstig you never gave any dates for your lectures so we can attend.

Reactions: Rayray
I have seen a lot of Mickeyboo's videos. They are very well done, very professional. I have also chatted with him over at the RC channel page. He is a very nice person to learn from. He shares his knowledge with others and BACKS UP HIS knowledge not like our forum troll Derstig. If Derstig know's so many people like he claims to then do some name dropping and let Mickeyboo inquirer about your so proclaimed fame. If not please stop posting your ramblings.
And by the way Derstig you never gave any dates for your lectures so we can attend.
No content, no credibility.

Agent K, I Iive in Wisconsin, why don't you drop by my editing suite and instead of talking I'll show you what I've done with various platforms. From bank commercials, agricultural shots, indoor shooting of ballet and footage which has been used for promotional purposes by drone manufacturers. Living in Wisconsin you better consider how your drone will do in the winter as well. Feel free to contact me, I've also taught Photojournalism and using drones for video and photography at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. www.michaelkienitz.com
Thanks Mickeyboo, I'll definitely take you up on that offer in the near future, I'm due for a visit down to Madison.

UWM isn't exactly know for their photo program. Now if you would have taught for UW Stout that would be another thing. (I have been brought in by Stout to teach some of their Intensive courses)
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Mr. DerStig and I use the Mr. part very lightly. Here is just some of what Mickeyboo has done for the world. Please show us what you have done and back it up this time.

Michael Kienitz has been a photographer for over forty years. His traditional photography has appeared in Life, Time, and Newsweek, Audubon, Elle, Rolling Stone and other major publications worldwide. Exhibited in the United States and Europe, his work has been represented and disseminated world wide by various photo agencies including Contact Press Images, Black Star and Picture Group.

For ten years Kienitz photographed a variety of conflicts around the world and in 2007 published some of that work in a book entitled Small Arms: Children of Conflict along with an exhibition by the same name at The Chazen Museum of Art. Kienitz has won numerous awards for his photography including Best Picture Story from UPI and Best Sunday Magazine Picture Story from The Sunday Magazine Editors Association. While living in New York he worked for Andy Warhol and was the house photographer of The Waldorf Astoria. He has produced, shot and edited digital video for television commercials and done still photography for motion pictures.

Along with conventional digital imaging Kienitz is now actively pursuing photography and video with the use of drones.Kienitz’s foreign assignments include Afghanistan, Belize, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Honduras, Ireland, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Peru and Taiwan. For more information, visit michaelkienitz.com.

Reactions: Rayray
Links Mr. Steig, links...your fantasy has come to an end...lets begin with your real name for a Google Search of all your accomplishments....then your police records.

Reactions: KBflyer
LOL, I know lot's of folks at NFL films. I shot for them for eight years. My work is easy to find It's on Showtime, HBO, Amazon Primes series, It's on Netflix. I give lectures for Arri, and consult for them. Thanks for your interest

I'm calling BS until proof is delivered.

Reactions: abinder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace