Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I've Got My Bird At Last !

Reaction score
Finally took delivery on Monday, courtesy of UAVision, and had the first flight on Monday night.
So many questions, and so much to learn......
To start with, does anyone have experience of the Simulator Software ? I've tried it in both my PCs with the same result. Windows says that it's installed the driver, but the dongle doesn't show as a drive on the computer, and nothing auto-runs.
Can anyone help with this ? Thanks.

Finally took delivery on Monday, courtesy of UAVision, and had the first flight on Monday night.
So many questions, and so much to learn......
To start with, does anyone have experience of the Simulator Software ? I've tried it in both my PCs with the same result. Windows says that it's installed the driver, but the dongle doesn't show as a drive on the computer, and nothing auto-runs.
Can anyone help with this ? Thanks.
It isn't a drive on your computer. You have to open the program and put it in bind mode, put the ST16 in bind mode, select Refresh and hopefully you will the dongle listed as a machine on the left panel. Select it and hit bind. The next time you fly you will need to bind to the H and camera again.
It's a great learning tool and a lot of fun to use.

Nothing auto runs, you need to download the simulator software from Yuneec and install it.
The dongle doesn't show as a drive. Once bound, its an RF interface to the controller so controller inputs can be passed to the simulator on the PC.

The download is under the Miscellaneous tab
Downloads - Yuneec

Like Chad stated, follow the manual and it will work. It even worked @my place.
I found it a great tool, especially because of bad weather the first month I got my H. Had some nice moments with it!

Cheers!

There's some good advice in this thread and its not limited to just a new user. It's good for any user.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me