Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

jello effect on cgo3+

Reaction score
hi yuneec friends,

have shoot yesterday with 24frames...
and by flying to left i get a jello effect. is there a trick to fix it? props are balanced

or is it only possible in 50/60 frames to fix it?

...and can somebody help me to switch from eu version to standard? i know i have to rename the cam file ...but in end i have problems to bring all files together...

i have got a replacement cam, but it's with eu. in that case the connection breaks again with landing gear, or if i change some settings in cam

thanks for help

Attachments

• IMG_5404.JPG
    IMG_5404.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
hi yuneec friends,

and by flying to left i get a jello effect. is there a trick to fix it? props are balanced

...and can somebody help me to switch from eu version to standard? i know i have to rename the cam file ...but in end i have problems to bring all files together...

i have got a replacement cam, but it's with eu. in that case the connection breaks again with landing gear, or if i change some settings in cam

thanks for help
here HOWTO: Update E, F, J, K to Standard (A) firmware, if latest version is already installed

Reactions: eric bee
hi yuneec friends,

I think its the frame rate you need to change. 24p causes stutters on moves whatever the camera. 50p for nice smooth moves along with 50th of second shutter controlled with ND filter if need be.

hi yuneec friends,

thanks for help

24 frames looks odd on video playbacks. It needs film posting and be output as such to smooth out. Same with going up to 4K if you don't have proper monitor. A standard 1080i monitor looks crazy with higher resolution but in of itself is an interesting look. ND filters help minimize some problems depending on filter type with camera settings. The polar pro set for the CGO works great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you have actual jello, check and verify all 4 of the gimbal rubber isolation mounts are correctly attached to the mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@fux

thanks a lot for update the Patch to 3.01
and again i have the stable A-Firmware on copter and dropouts are history

Reactions: fux

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member