Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Jerky and unstable Typhoon H Pro - need your comments

A reminder about forum rules, at the bottom of every page (Community Rules).
An excerpt:

"Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community."

Here I was thinking this thread, while it had some complaints, was quite reasonable and well behaved. Are we not allowed to?

This is a useful post , thanks!

I wonder about one thing though .. why do you think the ST16 battery level has anything to do with drone behavior? I do charge my ST16 often, but frequently enough have flown more than one battery's worth (like three or four) before charging the ST16 again. I have had anomalies (people near me witness me muttering "It's not acting right, I'm bringing it down!" to reboot and reassess the conditions .. but that is also with full ST16 battery.

So, there are so many factors (not least of which being that the technoilogy and implementation of which in this case is not quite mil-spec!) but I do find strange things happening often enough that I'd like some more information ...

My guess is that it has to do with the strength of the RF signal that the ST-16 sends to the drone in order to control its movement. Low battery could result in a weak signal or some glitches, even temporary signal loss, especially if there are metal obstacles between the controller and the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval