Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Judge for yourself...

Top shelf right up there with "any commercial video I have seen' you did an excellent job!
As for the H I am awestruck ! We need posts like this. Now that said I have been doing a lot of studying of the CGO3+! Camera settings did you manual white balance ? Control shutter speed? Did you use a filter and did you do much post processing!
What resolution and FPS did you shook at?
Thank you!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
As always Chris you have posted well thank you very much. Where have you been. Was all that time spent on vacation my friend? Like everyone else I I am interested in what your settings were also.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Thanks to all that replied...
Everything was on auto! White balance, shutter speed the lot.
Set to 4K on quality.
No post processing done, just edited the footage (trimmed) to get it down to 2.5 minutes.
I have got an adjustable ND filter on but it was on low setting, as in dialled down to 1 or 2. I tend not to mess with things if the result looks good.

As always Chris you have posted well thank you very much. Where have you been. Was all that time spent on vacation my friend? Like everyone else I I am interested in what your settings were also.
Hi my friend, I was over in Europe for 6 weeks including a couple of weeks in Madeira off the coast of Africa. Only wish I'd had the opportunity and room to take the H. Didn't want to risk a big OS trip with technicalities on Lipos!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval