Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just can't make up my mind. P4 or Typhoon H

Sorry, but the Itelie that I have for my Q500k did absolutely NOTHING for it. In fact it ma be a bit worse. Did all the trouble shoots (crossed wires and the like) to no avail. Personally I wouldn't give them another $119.99 for more of the same. Furthermore, if these add on antennas really make a difference, why doesn't Yuneec include them in their design in the first place?
Well to be fair, same can be said about the Phantoms (disclaimer, I don't own the Q500 because it's a POS IMHO mainly because it's put together like a joke and I'm hoping the fan pieces coming off on the H are an anomaly) but that said I am looking forward to my H. I am getting the H with a clean slate for Yuneec and my hopes were high. Granted, it was just released but coupled with the delays, and the issues, my expectations have been tempered which is a good thing.

first, I have experience with a PV2+. My biggest drawback with the P4 is having to spend another $500.00 on a tab for a view screen. My biggest like is the LightBridge technology should take care of a lot of range and interference issues.

My worries with the TH is the range mainly. I read in a thread here today someone started having video breakup at 600ft out. Simon, if you are reading this is really appreciate your opinion. Thank you.

Joel

Get a X Star

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430