Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got an email from my dealer

Reaction score
On March 15, 2016 Yuneec set the pricing for the Typhoon H at $1,299.99. In addition, they set pricing on the Typhoon H accessories such as the batteries, propellers and backpacks.

"Authorized dealers across the country updated their websites to reflect Yuneec's published pricing. Batteries were priced at $109.99, backpacks at $149.00 and propellers at $7.99.

A few weeks into the launch, Yuneec changed the pricing on Typhoon accessories and now require dealers to advertise batteries at $139.99, backpacks at $189.99 and propellers at $19.99 for a set of three."

Anyone else hear of this?

On March 15, 2016 Yuneec set the pricing for the Typhoon H at $1,299.99. In addition, they set pricing on the Typhoon H accessories such as the batteries, propellers and backpacks.

"Authorized dealers across the country updated their websites to reflect Yuneec's published pricing. Batteries were priced at $109.99, backpacks at $149.00 and propellers at $7.99.

A few weeks into the launch, Yuneec changed the pricing on Typhoon accessories and now require dealers to advertise batteries at $139.99, backpacks at $189.99 and propellers at $19.99 for a set of three."

Bought a battery for 119$ from Carolinadronz had it in California in three days!im going into my dealer that all I kept ordered as the pack and two batteries,I will get back to you on their price.it will be about four or five hours before I can respond.

I paid $149 for backpack and $109 for 1 battery from VH Drones. Great price.

Carolinadronz has backpack at 139$

ACES Deals claims to be the largest Yuneec dealer/distributor in the U.S. and the prices posted on their web site haven't changed so I doubt Yuneec has changed the MAPs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis