Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got my Q500 back with problems

Reaction score
You may recall I bricked my Q500 4k when the firmware update stopped in the middle. I sent it into Yuneec, California, and about a month later, I received it back. When I start up the Q500, I get a blinking blue light. Ive tried several charged batteries, but get the same light.

The ST10 also shows no voltage or elevation info from the Q500. Any idea of what I might try? As I write this, I may check the white connector is plugged in correctly, but their notes say they flew it before sending back.

You may recall I bricked my Q500 4k when the firmware update stopped in the middle. I sent it into Yuneec, California, and about a month later, I received it back. When I start up the Q500, I get a blinking blue light. Ive tried several charged batteries, but get the same light.

The ST10 also shows no voltage or elevation info from the Q500. Any idea of what I might try? As I write this, I may check the white connector is plugged in correctly, but their notes say they flew it before sending back.
Have you gone through the binding process?
After both the Q and ST10 are booted up, tip the Q forward 45 degrees twice until you see the status light flash a rapid orange. On the ST10 go to Flight settings and select bind, then select the model. After the Q is bound, then bind the camera. (always bind the Q first before the camera).
If that doesn't work please post here what you see.

Reactions: Subtle Shots
I wonder how the technician test flew it without binding them together. .....
Obviously it would have been bound to fly. Guess what we don't know is what they do after the test flight. Perhaps they did a firmware update or a factory reset of the ST10. I simply don't know but many people have found the unit isn't bound when they get it back from repair.
BTW, if you haven't already done so, be sure to put an 8GB micro sd card in the ST10 under the battery. There may already be one installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech