Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just keeps getting better!

Reaction score
I have had my typhoon H pro realsense for around a month now. I have flown around 10 hours, it just keeps getting better.

It has become much more stable in the hover, and the landings and very low level work are superb.

I have just taken delivery of my second H pro and will be interested to see how it compares.

I now have 2 H pros, 2 CGO3+ cameras and a CGOET camera.

I came to Yuneec after having experience with DJI - I built a flame wheel 550 with full ground station. I just didn't have the confidence to fly very low level (below 1M often) that I have with Yuneec.

To any new owners/users my recommendation is take it slow, gain confidence and allow the aircraft and pilot to "run in"

You can have just as much enjoyment flying low level and within 100m as flying at high altitudes. Often the video results are much more impressive.

well done Yuneec on an excellent product

I love hearing good news like that.:) That has been my experience since my first RS TH in July 2016. I crashed it a week or so after I got it by not paying close attention, then panicking in the last seconds. Live and learn.

I hope all new owners and future owners take your advice to heart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah