Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Reaction score
Yuneec sucks, Yuneec USA sucks!, Called customer service asked when a "actual" date the H will go out to dealers, The gentleman told me he was just out of a meeting with their Director and was told to tell callers that the H will ship out to dealers in approximately two weeks! I asked him why we are told every week either next week or two weeks, but two weeks never comes!, I also asked him why many dealers are stating to their customers that you(Yuneec) have told them that the H will be in their hands this week to ship out to them. He wants to know who is telling the dealers this, as he has just been updated today that the director told him to tell us two weeks.
This has gone on to long and is nothing but BULL **** as we say here in Texas ! Plain Bull ****!. If there is a problem, I can wait, I want a working, bug free product, But why all the different stories and no definitive date?
I am going into hibernation till someone knocks on my cocoon and tells me they are in the stores, then seeing will be believing !

I hope is a moron and wrong, but straight from the horses mouth ! who really knows the dark mystery of the mysterious vanishing H, Razzle Dazzle Dizzle Dooh Time for This One to Go Home !

Reactions: vincent
Me too, then I got a email from Yuneec USA stating this: What do you make of it?

[email protected]
6:36 PM (1 hour ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hello,

We are in the process of shipping out the Typhoon H units and should keep on fulfilling orders within 1 to 2 weeks. Thank you

Customer Care Yuneec USA Inc.
5555 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
T: 909-259-5113
www.yuneec.com
(AM)

i think they are all full of ****!! may 15 is my deadline...then i cancel....i want at least a tracking number on or before may 15....not who said this and who said that.....******** is right

all the dealers seems to be hiding as well....funny...not their fault...but i guess they don't know wtf to say
Yeah, my dealer is really upfront and says he's feed up with their "Bull ****" too, keeps apologizing , but I told him I understand it's out of his control!

Yuneec sucks, Yuneec USA sucks!, Called customer service asked when a "actual" date the H will go out to dealers, The gentleman told me he was just out of a meeting with their Director and was told to tell callers that the H will ship out to dealers in approximately two weeks! I asked him why we are told every week either next week or two weeks, but two weeks never comes!, I also asked him why many dealers are stating to their customers that you(Yuneec) have told them that the H will be in their hands this week to ship out to them. He wants to know who is telling the dealers this, as he has just been updated today that the director told him to tell us two weeks.
This has gone on to long and is nothing but BULL **** as we say here in Texas ! Plain Bull ****!. If there is a problem, I can wait, I want a working, bug free product, But why all the different stories and no definitive date?
I am going into hibernation till someone knocks on my cocoon and tells me they are in the stores, then seeing will be believing !
You know, back in mid March I asked the same question of the customer service associate and received the exact same answer. They had just come out of meeting and were told first week of April

i have to look at my paypal account and see when i ordered.....you have 60 days(i think) to cancel it....
I ordered mine on my debit card and I can retract at anytime, even the dealer offers a 30 money back guarantee.
I wonder if everyone on this forum, everyone who has ordered a H sent a email to Yuneec China and USA and UK and told them enough Bull ****, if we don't have our H's by May 15th were are all going to cancel our orders, if that would motivate them! But knowing Chinese checkers, they wouldn't give a F**k

I ordered mine on my debit card and I can retract at anytime, even the dealer offers a 30 money back guarantee.
I wonder if everyone on this forum, everyone who has ordered a H sent a email to Yuneec China and USA and UK and told them enough Bull ****, if we don't have our H's by May 15th were are all going to cancel our orders, if that would motivate them! But knowing Chinese checkers, they wouldn't give a F**k
I've already canceled my pre order with them. When they announced that the dealers would get theirs the week of April 1 and the non dealers would get theirs shipped the week of the 15th. I decided to support my local dealer AND get it two weeks faster....boy was I misled. Only good thing is that no one has one yet so no one has been favored

Reactions: DroneClone
I've already canceled my pre order with them. When they announced that the dealers would get theirs the week of April 1 and the non dealers would get theirs shipped the week of the 15th. I decided to support my local dealer AND get it two weeks faster....boy was I misled. Only good thing is that no one has one yet so no one has been favored
I hear ya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal