Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

With everything the H has to offer, I will be waiting also. Have several other birds in the hanger to hold me over.

Hmmm.... I've been expecting delivery to me (here in Canada) on the 16 or 18 May 2016. That is the date I concluded from all the email traffic of a week ago. For people in the U.S., possibly earlier?

Captain Drone, if you've only been monitoring email traffic for a week, you have no idea of the stress of the last few months.... That's if you've got a Typhoon H on pre order.
Sit back an relax, as my good friend DC says, when it's time, it'll be here...... Sort of like a baby... Which in a way.........

Reactions: DroneClone
Hey Jimmylee, you want to come work for me? You'd make a great salesman!, you could lie to all our customers numerous times, make them promises and then break them, not give them straight forward answers, dodge the questions they ask and never give the facts! Then feel good and not worry about it at all! Yes, you'd make a perfect salesman!

Yeah I am keeping my order with Amazon, checking the tracking everyday still no date set for delivery .

What a bunch of wine babies.

Most of these rumors about shipping and availability are not even from Yuneec.

Yuneec wants to get these out and make money selling the H, that's what they do.

They will be here when there ready and not before.
Read the facts and attachments before you blow hot air, They are directly from Yuneec USA

I'm don't know what to do, my daughter might be having a baby. Please don't make me choose!!!!! I'm not good under these circumstances, I might make the wrong choice, help me Lord give me strength.

May 20 is my deadline. Not because I don't have the patience, but as my wife reminded me we are leaving for our June trip Memorial weekend. I already ordered a battery :(

HaHa You wine & beer babies.

Yuneec never promised any firm delivery dates, only estimates.

Like I said they want your money and your pre-orders, almost every company does it.
You all complain about DJI service but they don't release anything about new product or dates till its ready to ship.

I have another daughter graduating on the 14th I was worried because I would have to be out of state

What no faith in amazon and the usps. Who rained on your balloons and burst your parade

Yuneec sucks, Yuneec USA sucks!, Called customer service asked when a "actual" date the H will go out to dealers, The gentleman told me he was just out of a meeting with their Director and was told to tell callers that the H will ship out to dealers in approximately two weeks! I asked him why we are told every week either next week or two weeks, but two weeks never comes!, I also asked him why many dealers are stating to their customers that you(Yuneec) have told them that the H will be in their hands this week to ship out to them. He wants to know who is telling the dealers this, as he has just been updated today that the director told him to tell us two weeks.
This has gone on to long and is nothing but BULL **** as we say here in Texas ! Plain Bull ****!. If there is a problem, I can wait, I want a working, bug free product, But why all the different stories and no definitive date?
I am going into hibernation till someone knocks on my cocoon and tells me they are in the stores, then seeing will be believing !
Calling out The Ryan and Trent Siggard @Yuneec_Usa
C'mon guys!

Hope you get it as told! that would be a good sign!
HaHa You wine & beer babies.

Yuneec never promised any firm delivery dates, only estimates.

Like I said they want your money and your pre-orders, almost every company does it.
You all complain about DJI service but they don't release anything about new product or dates till its ready to ship.
Jimmylee, you may have been born with the patience of a Saint, me for one, On numerous occasions was specifically given a "date" the H's would be released, not from just anyone, but from the horses mouth themselves. If you work for Yuneec and want to defend their in competencies on this forum, take it elsewhere!

Captain Drone, if you've only been monitoring email traffic for a week, you have no idea of the stress of the last few months.... That's if you've got a Typhoon H on pre order.
Sit back an relax, as my good friend DC says, when it's time, it'll be here...... Sort of like a baby... Which in a way.........
Haha... nope, had one on pre-order since mid March. I check out info daily, but since I'm an experienced guy in the new product market, I ignore all the crazy comments like "my dealer said..." and rely on what is coming out of China.

Here is a POI video to watch while you wait (should not be too much longer now):

Am I the only one who got a tracking number from Amazon.com? ????

Okay….I'll bite. A tracking number for what? I also got a tracking number from Amazon today….. for some Tee-Shirts I ordered.

So far, no one seems to have a Yuneec Typhoon H drone to ship and some claim that accessories (batt/prop/backpack) are being shipped.

So…What was the tracking number for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal