Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

And here I thought you were just kidding!
? I was kidding! As I explained in the email, the guys at the warehouse misplaced your order. The order was processed and ready to go out. The warehouse manager was going to personally walk your H to the truck and make sure it shipped, on Tuesday, when the next shipment arrives. Somehow, they misplaced two of my orders! Needless to say, the manager got quite an earful from me and I'm confident that this will never happen again.

? I was kidding! As I explained in the email, the guys at the warehouse misplaced your order. The order was processed and ready to go out. The warehouse manager was going to personally walk your H to the truck and make sure it shipped, on Tuesday, when the next shipment arrives. Somehow, they misplaced two of my orders! Needless to say, the manager got quite an earful from me and I'm confident that this will never happen again.

The key remark above is, 'when the next shipment arrives' so your website says INSTOCK right now but apparently they are not.
Your only the 3rd Yuneec dealer that has let me down selling inventory they don't have.

The key remark above is, 'when the next shipment arrives' so your website says INSTOCK right now but apparently they are not.
Your only the 3rd Yuneec dealer that has let me down selling inventory they don't have.
They were in stock. These things go out the door as soon as they come in. I can't edit the shopping cart software and so if I have it show 'not in stock', no one can even pre-order to get one on the next shipment. The shipments are coming in more regularly now and with more units per shipment. I'm sorry you feel that I've mislead you, but I have not. When you ordered, they were in stock and yours was supposed to ship. The warehouse made a mistake. People do that, from time-to-time.

They were in stock. These things go out the door as soon as they come in. I can't edit the shopping cart software and so if I have it show 'not in stock', no one can even pre-order to get one on the next shipment. The shipments are coming in more regularly now and with more units per shipment. I'm sorry you feel that I've mislead you, but I have not. When you ordered, they were in stock and yours was supposed to ship. The warehouse made a mistake. People do that, from time-to-time.

I'm just a little peeved that right after I ordered from you I check
Amazon and a dealer had three in stock and said he could get it to me tomorrow (Friday).

And then a little later I get your email saying there was a mistake,
maybe next week well get some more.

What's done is done, lets drop it and I'll move on.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
I'm just a little peeved that right after I ordered from you I check
Amazon and a dealer had three in stock and said he could get it to me tomorrow (Friday).

And then a little later I get your email saying there was a mistake,
maybe next week well get some more.

What's done is done, lets drop it and I'll move on.
I understand that, completely. I'm just as pissed off about it as you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop