Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Many Thanks Jared. Thought they would supply something alittle better than what they supplied with the Q500 4K, but I really shouldn't complain. I'll look into getting one of the ones you suggested.
Hello,
Be careful with the SanDisk extreme 64gb, it won't work in the st16 , I have one of those and never been able to read my video files on the 16

I have the same issue. It's extFat format. I don't want to use windows to format it. I am looking for a dedicated soft which does extFat to fat32 but even more I wish Yuneec added ability to read extfat for st16 unless it's a licence issue.

I believe things are getting better at Yuneec. They just sent me a new H and new ST16 but I had to hire attorney. I wish I did not have to. I will not be taken advantage of. If enough of you really feel the product is technically flawed then we can file a class action law suit. Defective product and not honoring warranties. With enough people it is very inexpensive. But, Be careful in your actions. It could kill the H.

I believe things are getting better at Yuneec. They just sent me a new H and new ST16 but I had to hire attorney. I wish I did not have to. I will not be taken advantage of. If enough of you really feel the product is technically flawed then we can file a class action law suit. Defective product and not honoring warranties. With enough people it is very inexpensive. But, Be careful in your actions. It could kill the H.
What a bizarre thing to do. Spend the money to hire an attorney to threaten a Chinese manufacturer of a $1300 drone. Really?o_O

William... Go cash your dji check and leave.

That will be all. Carry on real yuneecers

I've watched the unboxings and these folks aren't getting any "surprise" that Capt mentions. Unless it is a voucher or something not in the box. I think I would like a simulator… Certainly a bonus for most and the retail is about $30 ---- Batteries, at $109, is truly a gift if they include one more.

I still am wondering about the CG0ET camera that Yuneec just submitted for FCC approval -- It's for the Typhoon H. Will this be a paid upgraded accessory? I say, keep the CG03+ and give me the 4!!!

The CG0ET is a thermal imaging camera.

I use the Extreme 64's no worries at all.
After i am done transferring the video / stills I return the card to the camera and allow the H to format it.
Has never been an issue.

William... Go cash your dji check and leave.

That will be all. Carry on real yuneecers

Truly.

The guy must have been a real a$$ to deal with. Everybody else has their issues handled pretty quickly, even when replacing the entire kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22