Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

glider, Yuneec sends them in lots as they are produced, let's say they shipped to USA 500 H's to Ontario Ca a week ago, they are received as first lots and sent out as I speak, 500 are not going to get to every dealer and dealers are given a percentage of what the also "preordered" so not everyone that ordered one is getting shipped one from their dealer in round one, but each day China is sending out more and more to fill the demand, OH!, and my UK and Aussie friends are getting a piece of the pie too! which I am glad for!
I ordered from Drone Mountain when Captain Crunch said he had "two H's not spoken for" on April 26. I ordered that day but not sure what he meant or if I got one of them. I'm not in a rush, but do need something by Memorial Weekend.

I ordered from Drone Mountain when Captain Crunch said he had "two H's not spoken for" on April 26. I ordered that day but not sure what he meant or if I got one of them. I'm not in a rush, but do need something by Memorial Weekend.
I'm sure you will have it before then !

Well I ordered from Carolinadronz on April 29th and today they accepted my payment. So I hope that means they have one on a list with my name on it coming soon

Reactions: DroneClone
If only I had someone the Equivalent of Tim here in Oz.... Still in limbo here!
Chris, Tim did state they are moving out to you guys too, from China, it is just here in the USA and for Canada, they all come to and are dispatched out of Ontario, California. I don't know if Oz has a Yuneec Distribution/Repair Center like Cali? I have never heard of one, so I imagine they are on the way to various Oz dealers via boat?

Well, they come into a couple of places here in Australia, one in Adelaide and another here in Melbourne. Conflicting reports (Really??!, that's unusual) from our importers saying they haven't left China yet and today I put the hard word on my supplier, and they told me they're due on the 15th next. Just wish someone would tell the truth.
Good news is I'm 3rd in the preorder queue, so should get mine from the first batch.

Reactions: DroneClone
Y
Well, they come into a couple of places here in Australia, one in Adelaide and another here in Melbourne. Conflicting reports (Really??!, that's unusual) from our importers saying they haven't left China yet and today I put the hard word on my supplier, and they told me they're due on the 15th next. Just wish someone would tell the truth.
Good news is I'm 3rd in the preorder queue, so should get mine from the first batch.
You can do like people do here in the States on Black Friday's and camp out on the dock at Melbourne and attack the ship when it rolls into port! LOL !

Reactions: Chris McMillan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me