Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Kit's Maiden Flight

Fifty degrees isn’t bad, but my H doesn’t like moisture.
Geez JD, your like a whining lil' kid "Rain rain go away!"
So by saying "my 'H' doesn't like moisture" , do you mean your head or your Hat doesn't like moisture? Or is it both?? ;)

Either way you'll be gettin no sympathy from me! Welcome to my world!:rolleyes:

Geez JD, your like a whining lil' kid "Rain rain go away!"
So by saying "my 'H' doesn't like moisture" , do you mean your head or your Hat doesn't like moisture? Or is it both?? ;)

Either way you'll be gettin no sympathy from me! Welcome to my world!:rolleyes:

I thought you lived in the shadow and don’t don’t get all that wet stuff:rolleyes:

I thought you lived in the shadow and don’t don’t get all that wet stuff:rolleyes:
Shhhh! That's suppose to be Washington's best kept secret! I told you that in confidence so kindly keep that under your (wet) hat, or I'll have all those Loons from FL moving up here!:rolleyes:

Shhhh! That's suppose to be Washington's best kept secret! I told you that in confidence so kindly keep that under your (wet) hat, or I'll have all those Loons from FL moving up here!:rolleyes:

Did I say loons? I meant dodos, they are flightless and contrary to popular belief they are not extinct. Not much of a chance of migration either. If the temps get below 80F the winter coats come out of the closet. :cool:

Reactions: DCH
Here is the 360 panorama video at 400 feet , you'll see the blowout of highlights in this one.

Reactions: DCH
Okay here is the proof I finally put my baby in the air. Not the best video, but I have some work to do on my cinematography. Especially having highlights blowout. Shame on me.

great first flight i did mine at a park in san marcos and flew over a field of sunflowers

great first flight i did mine at a park in san marcos and flew over a field of sunflowers

Thanks William! Would love to see some of your video from that flight (unless you were cameraless as I did for the first 3 takeoffs and landings with progressively longer flights).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig