Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

L & R stick up/down fail

Reaction score
So yesterday flew half hour or so. Today it won't take off. Came back to re-calibrate watching this video:

And the sticks won't bind. They show on the graphic readout of the controller on the ST16 but can't get the sticks to connect.

Ideas??

Are you in "Safe" when you try to take off ?? If you are and you are too close to the H it might not take off , did you try taking off in "Angle" ?

Are you in "Safe" when you try to take off ?? If you are and you are too close to the H it might not take off , did you try taking off in "Angle" ?
Yes, Always take off in angle. The issue is, back at home I can't get the sticks to calibrate like in the above video.
To be exact, check the video at :36 seconds. That screen with the 7 red squares. All turn green for me except the J2 & J4 squares. Repeated this multiple times. Re-binded the H and camera then tried this and fails every time.

Last edited:
Make SURE your sliders and pots are in dead center or it will fail.
Tried time and time again to get those things centered. Still never worked. Every time I tried it I did my best to make them centered to no avail.

Any updates on this? I am going to call support tonight on mine. Aileron and rudder wont calibrate. when i look at the screen that shows the stick movement s i am getting strange results. Moving the throttle also move the rudder and I am only getting 30-45% movement on the alerons. I have not changed any of the setting for expo or rates. everything is at 100/0

Any updates on this? I am going to call support tonight on mine. Aileron and rudder wont calibrate. when i look at the screen that shows the stick movement s i am getting strange results. Moving the throttle also move the rudder and I am only getting 30-45% movement on the alerons. I have not changed any of the setting for expo or rates. everything is at 100/0
No change,
Will have to send it in I guess. The throttle lever does nothing and won't re-connect when I try. I certainly couldn't recommend a Typhoon H to anyone. When I first got it I had to send it in to get the camera focused. Now this. I would say there's not more than 10 to 15 hours on this machine and it just stops working. When it worked it was awesome but I expect something to work past the warranty at least a few months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval