Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing Gear

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with there landing gear not going up after the last update.I never had any issues with it until last update ,I installed all updates on 2 h's flew the old one but never got a chance to fly the new one so not sure if it works or not

Anyone having trouble with there landing gear not going up after the last update.I never had any issues with it until last update ,I installed all updates on 2 h's flew the old one but never got a chance to fly the new one so not sure if it works or not
Turn the H up-side-down and try cycling the gear several times. You may have to wiggle the gear a bit if it looks like it's stuck.

I had one of my landing gear modules apart after a flyaway crash just so it would stand up straight until the new one arrives. There is plenty in there to jam up.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Speaking of the gimbal, should it be removed when calibrating compass? Looks like it could be rough on it.

Yuneec doesn't say to remove the camera when calibrating the compass. Their compass calibration learning video has the camera attached during calibration. Since I fly my H with the camera attached I also calibrate the compass with it attached. Here Yuneec's video:

Yes initially my unit flew fine but my second or third flight I have to have someone grab it mid air to retrieve it . After updates to the firmware I didn't experience the issue again....

Yuneec doesn't say to remove the camera when calibrating the compass. Their compass calibration learning video has the camera attached during calibration. Since I fly my H with the camera attached I also calibrate the compass with it attached. Here Yuneec's video:

Perhaps spending a little time learning how gimbals work and the components used in them might change the way you do things. We'll read about your gimbal giving you problems fairly soon.

I had the same problem. First it didn't go up after it didn't go down.
So I switched the button about 20 times. Up down , up down. After a while it worked again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33