Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Last chance for our Part 107 Beta Test!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Recently we released a Part 107 Beta test engine for everyone to use. Now we moved it over to our new site and added a bunch more to it compared to what we had at first.

If any of you guys are looking for a way to practice for the Part 107 Test, head over to our site to sign up. It is FREE and our intention is to help people study for the exam and pass!

Hurry and sign up while you still can!

Terrestrial Imaging Drone Sales, Service and Repair | FAA Part 107 Practice Test Engine | Part 107 Exam Review Login

Original Forum post with testimonials:

Part 107 Test Engine Beta Invite

I wanted to offer up a formal thank you to Terrestrial Imaging for allowing me to utilize your beta invite. I utilized your test questions with the other material I was already using over the past week and successfully completed my Part 107 Exam today. You guys rock!!!

I wanted to offer up a formal thank you to Terrestrial Imaging for allowing me to utilize your beta invite. I utilized your test questions with the other material I was already using over the past week and successfully completed my Part 107 Exam today. You guys rock!!!

Glad we could help, thanks for the kind words!

Oh cool, how are you liking it ? And any time!

I just ordered the simulator on the evening of the 9th, should be arriving tomorrow. Looking forward to working with the ST16 and learning a lot of the functions without putting my drone at risk. Thanks for the getting the simulator mailed out so quickly.

Chad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Christopher Philips
I just ordered the simulator on the evening of the 9th, should be arriving tomorrow. Looking forward to working with the ST16 and learning a lot of the functions without putting my drone at risk. Thanks for the getting the simulator mailed out so quickly.

Chad

Anytime Chad, its definitely a nice practice tool!

It would be a nice tool except I've been trying for an hour and a half to get my controller to bind and just can't get it to work. The flight sim software and looks are pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scratch that last comment. I did finally get it to connect. Not sure what I was doing wrong, but it's a pretty neat simulator!!

Sorry you had some issues at first, but I'm glad you got it in the end! There's a bunch of cool features. Try the challenges!

A little late on our reply but CONGRATS! Great job and thanks for the great feedback. Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss