Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LED failure?

Reaction score
Not very happy, the right rear led stopped lighting red, blue comes on but not the red. Went to the oem website and find none available. Got a replacement from Carolina Dronz on the way and it's a tiny amount of $ to pay but after only 4-5 flights?

No I am not sending it back for warranty repair, would cost more in shipping than the actual part cost and it's a very simple repair, a few screws, one connector and done.

Not very happy, the right rear led stopped lighting red, blue comes on but not the red. Went to the oem website and find none available. Got a replacement from Carolina Dronz on the way and it's a tiny amount of $ to pay but after only 4-5 flights?

No I am not sending it back for warranty repair, would cost more in shipping than the actual part cost and it's a very simple repair, a few screws, one connector and done.
Maybe a common fault coz my right side red flickers now and again. I might have a look inside and check connections

Maybe a common fault coz my right side red flickers now and again. I might have a look inside and check connections
Before I ordered the replacement I took the cover off to see what's what and plugged it back in while I waited for the new part, before it came in I wanted to put some more air time in and now it works again. I'm thinking maybe it wasn't plugged in good from the factory because that's all I did and after several flights it still works perfectly. I'm going to hold on to the replacement just incase, but it's likely $5 wasted which is nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33