Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lens view comparison

Reaction score
Using a CCC route list entry to ensure height and position were the same here is the result. On the left is the original Typhoon lens and on the right is the Peau 8.25 lens . If you need to be closer in to your subject whilst remaining farther away which is what I want then this is the answer. If you need vast open panoramas then with the current height restriction on the Typhoon H this is not for you This test is just to show the Field of View and is not to be seen as a quality test lens comparison.

Using a CCC route list entry to ensure height and position were the same here is the result. On the left is the original Typhoon lens and on the right is the Peau 8.25 lens . If you need to be closer in to your subject whilst remaining farther away which is what I want then this is the answer. If you need vast open panoramas then with the current height restriction on the Typhoon H this is not for you This test is just to show the Field of View and is not to be seen as a quality test lens comparison.
That's a great comparison. I've been contemplating either upgrading, or at least doing a focus adjustment, on my CGO-3+. For my work, I need the sweeping landscapes, so I think I just need to work on the focus a bit for now.

Actually, I'd love to be able to justify buying a second CGO-3+ and putting the Peau 8.25 on that one. Best of both worlds ;-)

Great question! I've been doing more and more panos lately, and the stock lens never fails me on that task...

Always choose the right tool for the job. Inspection work pretty much dictates a multiplier. Scenic and pano stuff usually doesn't. The Peau lens looks to provide about a 2.5-3x multiplier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital