Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Let's see what type of footage your getting with the H

Hi John, I did no post, other than cut the length. No filters, locked white balance, but I'm unsure of the exposure. The other segment is at my YouTube channel. Paul Denoncour

Thanks Paul.
Its amazing, everything you read for Aerial Videography says to use ND filters, keep the FR to 60, ISO to 100 for smooth great video. Yet when you seen the awesome videos like yours and others like Captain Drone, etc, the TH creates awesome videos, with the FR at 60, no ND filters, SS at 5-600. It make you think sometimes to quit messing with the filters and just use the natural ability of the H and go for it. Great job on your videos and Thanks for your response.
John

Forgot to ask, with all the color in your videos, you shooting in Gorgeous mode?

Yes, I'm shooting in Gorgeous mode. I used tips from Captain Drone's videos. Probably the most helpful was locking the WB. I have filters, but for the most part have stopped using them. Take a look at this one -
Wrong filter for lighting, wrong WB and exposure. The only difference was Captain Drone's tips from his videos and some practice flying. There's a couple videos I wish had come out better, but I'm happy with the way things are going. Thanks - glad you like them! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval