Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Locaaion of most current software????

Reaction score
I have several drones and I know how to find were the most current software is but not sure on this one. On the controller I can find the software on the controller but not on the aircraft. When I go to the GUI where you can calibrate and adjust things it has a place to look up device info and it says 1.7 up to date, but not sure if its telling me to update 1.7 or that's my most current update that's on my bird???

I have several drones and I know how to find were the most current software is but not sure on this one. On the controller I can find the software on the controller but not on the aircraft. When I go to the GUI where you can calibrate and adjust things it has a place to look up device info and it says 1.7 up to date, but not sure if its telling me to update 1.7 or that's my most current update that's on my bird???
The current version is 1.07 for the Q500. There is usually a label on the bottom of the aircraft that has the version that is installed. I would guess it is up to date. When you have both the ST10 and Q turned on, go to System Settings and you should see the versions for both units.

The current version is 1.07 for the Q500. There is usually a label on the bottom of the aircraft that has the version that is installed. I would guess it is up to date. When you have both the ST10 and Q turned on, go to System Settings and you should see the versions for both units.
Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi