Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Long term durability of H

You say on your 3rd flight it crashed,then you go on agout 35 flights, man
post a pic Jim, I have had my H since May 31 and fly 2 to 3 times daily weather permitted. My H has over a hundred flights and our two machines are day and night. It would be nice to see more and better proof of all these problems that some are having. My area is at 3000ft, always some kind of breeze,temps have been in 70 to 90+ degrees. I always do full complete flights,using my batteries full charge. My point is, my H probably has as much time as just about any other H, I don't take pictures with my machine. I fly a course every day 3 times a day,always on the move or long periods of hovering. I checked everything on my H that hear that's happening to others, and she's like the day she came out of the box. My neighbor has one,in fact longer than I , no problems, except they have a habit of trimming there Apple trees with it scare the critters out of them.LOL If I ever need extra props, they have plenty.LOl

Yes,, I may not have clarified,, It was the 3rd flight with the Wizard. We spent some time getting used to the wizard first and learning it. It was the 3rd flight with an intended video result.. The rest of our flights were with the st16.. I apologize if it seems confusing.

Since Best Buy is taking pre-orders for the Pro H I suppose they are not giving up on Yuneec.
Facts can be elusive, but conspiracy theories abound. Just a general statement, not aimed at anyone, lol.
True,,, If I could get money up front I'd take it also but,,, how many orders are actually being placed? Everyone is taking preorders,,, Since the Advance version is out I guess it would be tuff to take a preorder... It's not a conspiracy theory,, it's a fact.... The advance model is EVERYWHERE!! and Plenty to go around. No trouble keeping up with demand when there is no demand. You can get a setup that's worth 1900.00 for 1200.00 right here on this forum? The H is worth about 900.00 right now with all the flaws and bugs. Without I'd say around 1500.00 if Yuneec had put more effort into the software and the firmware. I'm new to drones and the H is my first big buy,, I fly rc heli's and have several smaller quads that are fast so my ability to fly without GPS is pretty good.. I learned to fly 3D Heli's 14yrs ago... I've been buying and selling for 20yrs and know how to research most anything to see if there is a potential profit. The H 4 weeks ago could be bought for 1299.00 and parted out with a 450 +/- profit.. currently there is a company selling the H body only and started two weeks ago at 550.00.. They are now down to 399.00.. The rest of the H retailers are at 1150.00/1249.00... Inching there way down trying to minimize the loss. Eventually they will bottom out at what the consumer feels is worth the risk.. I look for that to be around 900.00 roughly unless Yuneec makes a huge update that targets all the known bugs and they start getting + Press from the users... Even here on this forum there is very few + remarks. I think most people like myself wanted this to be what it was presented to be.. There where a lot of Holes in the marketing that left us assuming that a device like this would certainly have far more options, bells and whistles than it actually had. The marketing deceit was intentional and we all know that now. It really doesn't make sense why Yuneec would take that route... Most of the problems are in software abilities and firmware? So is there a conspiracy theory,, probably not.... It's just how it is....

There were a bunch of guys gouging the market at the beginning. Now that stock is coming through they've lost their profits, so they'll sell at cost and move on to the next exciting toy. Nothing new there.

As for durability, one of the reasons I chose the H over others is that it's modular. Just about everything is designed to be replaced, I'll be pleased if I manage to get to the point of parts wearing out rather than being flown into a tree.

There were a bunch of guys gouging the market at the beginning. Now that stock is coming through they've lost their profits, so they'll sell at cost and move on to the next exciting toy. Nothing new there.

As for durability, one of the reasons I chose the H over others is that it's modular. Just about everything is designed to be replaced, I'll be pleased if I manage to get to the point of parts wearing out rather than being flown into a tree.
I feel the same!! I was hovering only a foot or so off the ground and a gust of wind pushed the H and touched the trim tab on the back of my boat. It broke two propellers and dropped to the ground and the rough landing broke the small rail on the gimbal mount... The part cost only 4.00 and recalibrating the camera... That was it.. During the research of what to do is when I realized just how modular the H is and was bragging on it big time!! I had a malfunction with the H that ended in disaster but, will replace it for sure if it turns out that I have to.. If you have ever learned to fly 3D Heli's then you know that putting it back together is just part of it and being able to do the repairs yourself is easy once you get to do it a couple times...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval