Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LOOKING FOR A ST-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does any one have an ST-16 that they want to sell.......?

Thanks You guys.

I just wanted to cover all bases but they won't let me......So be it.
So does any one have an extra ST-16 to sell me.

I had a mishap yesterday. I started up the motors, took off, started to head out over a lake when all of a sudden I get a battery warning across the display. I try to bring the TH pro back but had no control, it started to land 3 feet in from of me over the water. I reached out to catch the drone but lost my balance and fell in the lake. I caught the TH Pro with my right hand motors running, I then realized I did not have the ST -16 in my left hand. I then pulled out the battery to stop the motors. I looked for the ST-16 with no luck...... Good news is I saved the TH PRO but lost the ST -16................So who has an extra ST-16 sitting around that I can buy.

So does any one have an extra ST-16 to sell me.

I had a mishap yesterday. I started up the motors, took off, started to head out over a lake when all of a sudden I get a battery warning across the display. I try to bring the TH pro back but had no control, it started to land 3 feet in from of me over the water. I reached out to catch the drone but lost my balance and fell in the lake. I caught the TH Pro with my right hand motors running, I then realized I did not have the ST -16 in my left hand. I then pulled out the battery to stop the motors. I looked for the ST-16 with no luck...... Good news is I saved the TH PRO but lost the ST -16................So who has an extra ST-16 sitting around that I can buy.
Some here have multiple Hs and maybe someone will sell you one of their ground station. Also look on ebay.

Bill W.

Kindly familiarize yourself with the simple rules.
"6. Do not post the same discussion more than once or in more than one forum."

...and congrats on your bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt