Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for advise

Reaction score
This weekend I dusted off the old Q-500
I charged things up and took to the air .
Everything acted normal except the drone don’t want to yaw with the throttle stick . It won’t spin left and turning one circle Turing right will take over a minute . What do I look for . ?

Open hardware monitor on the controller, see what is happening with the yaw stick. Possibly just needs to be cycled vigorously for awhile to loosen oxidation on the contact surfaces.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Open hardware monitor on the controller, see what is happening with the yaw stick. Possibly just needs to be cycled vigorously for awhile to loosen oxidation on the contact surfaces.

This is most likely the problem. If, and only if, this doesn't help, try spraying contact cleaner in the pot. Ensure that the type of contact cleaner used is safe for plastics first! It will say so on the label. If you still don't know but want to try it, spray a little on the inside of the battery compartment lid, after removing it of course. If it affects the lid, this will not show, but can save you further potential problems. I have used contact cleaner, sourced from "The Source" (successor to Radio Shack here in Canada) many times for similar problems with electronics.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads