Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for only the Thypoon H with CGO3+ camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just crashed my H yesterday, looking to replace it, have everything ST13, 2 batteries, backpack, spare parts, charger, but no drone.

I have a Typhoon H that I will sell, do you want Real Sense? Were you flying without the camera or do you need a camera also? Did you recover your drone, if you did what are you going to do with it? I purchase crashed drones.

Yes , the one I had, has the Real Sense. I was flying with the camera and the legs up when suddenly fall down, the camera crashed too, need to replace dron and camera (CGO3+).
We can trade drones, can send you pictures so you can evaluate.
I am new in this forum. do not know how to attach the photos out of my phone.

Thank you for the link, your H is for auction, with buy it now option what would be the price ?

Good night

Thank you for the link, your H is for auction, with buy it now option what would be the price ?

Good night
It is not my listing. When I looked earlier I thought it was a "buy it now" but I can see it is an auction. In that case the price will continue to increase.

Sorry Chuck and Steve for the misunderstandning, appreciate your links, my concern is if the H Can fly without the camera, when turned on the ST 13 keep looking for the camera of my H

Sorry Chuck and Steve for the misunderstandning, appreciate your links, my concern is if the H Can fly without the camera, when turned on the ST 13 keep looking for the camera of my H
ST16

Just an update, Yuneec accepted my drone for repair at this point I do not know if the repair will be under the guarantee, they asked to send the fly log from the ST16, rand accepted the drone for repair.
Meanwhile I bought a G for $ 200 in order practice weanwhile the H arrives.

Thank you for the update. If you want anything just let me know. Rodridk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaCapitalSecuritySyste