Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for the Yun Sim Simu Connector

Reaction score
Can anyone advise when the Simu-connector for the UAV Pilot simulation will be available in the USA market for purchase? Thanks!!!

I order my UAV Pilot USB Stick (Simu-Connector) from Carolina Dronz has them, ordered it Last Weekend and it arived today. Then I wen to Yuneec's German Web site and down loaded the Software ( UAV Pilot Archive - Yuneec )
xxxxxxxxxxxxx BUT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yoneec now has the Simu-Connector on their web site for only $30 ($10 cheaper).

I installed he program and yes the windows # window pops up and disclames that this is an unknown publisher (Siad that about MS Word not to long ago), installed it with no problems. As mentioned my 4k last month wirh up about 2' and fliped and landed upside down - so Yuneec still has it in the Hanger for Repair! As soon as I get it back, I'm going to pair the controler with my PC and Fly away!

PS: Jay Flores with customer service/Tech suport at Yuneec has bent over backwards to help with my fly & Flip, he also took the thin to chat with me about UAV Pilot. - Nice Guy, thanks Jay

Attachments

• uavpilot1__66010.1450292750.1280.1280.jpg
    uavpilot1__66010.1450292750.1280.1280.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Popz Carroll
I order my UAV Pilot USB Stick (Simu-Connector) from Carolina Dronz has them, ordered it Last Weekend and it arived today. Then I wen to Yuneec's German Web site and down loaded the Software ( UAV Pilot Archive - Yuneec )
xxxxxxxxxxxxx BUT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yoneec now has the Simu-Connector on their web site for only $30 ($10 cheaper).

I installed he program and yes the windows # window pops up and disclames that this is an unknown publisher (Siad that about MS Word not to long ago), installed it with no problems. As mentioned my 4k last month wirh up about 2' and fliped and landed upside down - so Yuneec still has it in the Hanger for Repair! As soon as I get it back, I'm going to pair the controler with my PC and Fly away!

PS: Jay Flores with customer service/Tech suport at Yuneec has bent over backwards to help with my fly & Flip, he also took the thin to chat with me about UAV Pilot. - Nice Guy, thanks Jay
I suppose I should spell check before submitting oopppssss

Reactions: Popz Carroll

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11