Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Losing it I guess

Reaction score
These are all H & ST16 questions
1. Can't find the classified Forum, even in "search"
2. Does anyone know if warranty transfers with an H if I buy a used H privately within a year of original purchase?
3. Why I don't hear the "shutter sound" when I snap a photo using the photo camera. I did with my other H system?
4. Why my st16 defaults to ther video camera when I've been using only still camera mode?
5. Quite often I get a message that my "H" Obstacle Avoidance is not available when starting a flight or how to correct the problem?

That's it today. Happy Safe 4th

Click on the YuneecPilots symbol on the screen top left.
#5 If it does not self-correct, turn off and restart the craft. With RS, be sure it is checked in the ST16 Options.

Happy 4th to you.

#3 is the volume turned up on the st16?
#4 just the way it is. I get annoyed by it to.

Scroll down after clicking on the Yuneec Pilots logo and you'll come to "Classifieds"
Classifieds

Some have reported that Yuneec has continued to honor the warranty after a secondary sale. To my knowledge there has never been "official" word on that policy.
Don't have an answer for question #3.
The ST-16 defaults to video mode during post power up self checks. That's just the way it is.
Obstacle Avoidance is not available when close to the ground or when in the wrong flight mode with the OA switch activated. The -16 is telling you not to depend on it at that time.

Scroll down after clicking on the Yuneec Pilots logo and you'll come to "Classifieds"
Classifieds

Some have reported that Yuneec has continued to honor the warranty after a secondary sale. To my knowledge there has never been "official" word on that policy.
Don't have an answer for question #3.
The ST-16 defaults to video mode during post power up self checks. That's just the way it is.
Obstacle Avoidance is not available when close to the ground or when in the wrong flight mode with the OA switch activated. The -16 is telling you not to depend on it at that time.
Guess I can't take a chance on the warranty issue. For a few extra bucks I'll opt for "new & warranty."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater