Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Love my typhoon h But miss a lot of options

Do you guys know if yuneec reads this forum for software updates. Or another place where the read this messages.

I have started a thread with suggestions for improvements. Yuneec USA are on here so hopefully they will read our suggestions and it may influence their thinking when doing updates.

Reactions: Goh
I have started a thread with suggestions for improvements. Yuneec USA are on here so hopefully they will read our suggestions and it may influence their thinking when doing updates.

Also on this forum?

Dont really know why formatting the card in the machine is such a big deal. You format it once and dont ever have to do it again. Card getting full? Just off load the files to your computer when you process them, its only good file management.
I have got to say Im disappointed with some of replies to this thread. Luna's suggestions are all useful ways of improving the software on the ST16 and a few people come across as fanboys just because he has had the audacity to suggest ways of improvement. We all like Yuneec, obviously as we have brought the product but that does not mean they arent open to constructive criticism and just because someone suggests a feature that you might not be able to see the benefit or use of does not mean its not a useful or good idea
Yes i agree with you ,a lot of good suggestions to improve our H i don't understand why many people here are opposed?? To have all these good features why not???? Are they all idiot???

Last edited:
Yuneec should able to let us direct access the SD card from ST 16, copy files, download the latest firmware from internet to ST 16 and update the firmware, so we don't need keep Remove the SD card from camera after every freight because the gimble is fragile

Yes i agree with you ,a lot of good suggestions to improve our H i don't understand why many people here are opposed?? To have all these good features why not???? Are they all idiot???

Let them, i think the are fanboys and love everything from yuneec. If that's not the case i have now idea what else it good be.

Reactions: Goh
I think it would be nice to be able to adjust the RTH height just for piece of mind. I know that if you have LOS it shouldn't be an issue, but my Phantoms are set at 150 ft regardless...just my tuppence-worth.

Why on earth can't you format the SD card before you put it in?
I did.... It's fine... Or just take another formatted card.
Height adjustment? It's the stick on the left... You just push it up... Then hit RTH. If you can't see where aircraft is..... Why are you out of LOS?
NO ""good" picture adjustment?... Have you looked at the options on the ST16 screen?
A ""quick iso switch"?... Seriously?
Look up "Nit picking" in the dictionary, and be glad you don't have to put up with DJI service......
Enjoy your H .......for goodness sake!
RTH Height setting is so important no matter you follow the law of LOS or not,when you fly your H due to the signal disturbance you lost the control signal the auto RTH activated the H auto return home in between there are high rises building or trees it will crash on to it , if the RTH can be set according to you flight environment whenRTH activated it will go up to the set height the crash would not happen

RTH Height setting is so important no matter you follow the law of LOS or not,when you fly your H due to the signal disturbance you lost the control signal the auto RTH activated the H auto return home in between there are high rises building or trees it will crash on to it , if the RTH can be set according to you flight environment whenRTH activated it will go up to the set height the crash would not happen
Unless of course you misjudge the height of the trees and tall buildings which, if memory serves we shouldn't overfly or be near anyway. And if you are between high rise buildings you're asking for connection problems. I rest my case.

Unless of course you misjudge the height of the trees and tall buildings which, if memory serves we shouldn't overfly or be near anyway. And if you are between high rise buildings you're asking for connection problems. I rest my case.
Never mind up to u

For the price point you get a decent piece of kit IMO - there will be improvements vie updates for sure, and the cross control pads mentioned are for functionality on the ST24 for the Tornado so they do serve a purpose for that platform. There are also a lot of hidden features in there which some have not found yet like the expo settings etc which you just dont get on comparable platforms, so I dont think Yuneec have done too bad on their first mass market prosumer platform (sorry I just dont think the G was in the same league as to be labelled mass market).

That's the whole point, what is "up" to me, clearly isn't "up" to you.... If you know what you're doing and can see the bird, 10mt is high enough up... If you want more ... It's the stick on the left.
and yet.... DJI in their wisdom decide to implement just such a RTH feature. I guess they got it wrong

That's the whole point, what is "up" to me, clearly isn't "up" to you.... If you know what you're doing and can see the bird, 10mt is high enough up... If you want more ... It's the stick on the left.

You really don't get it do you.

Call me a 'Fanboy' if you wish but I don't miss anything on the Phantom. The H is 100% more fun to fly.

I don call you a fanboy not at all.
I think the phantom is in the software with the dji app a beter drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33