Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Love my typhoon h But miss a lot of options

Works great. I push the aux button and it pan en tilt at the same time. When you realeas the aux buttone it's returning to the front again.
You can easly adjust the speed of the pan en tilt.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Just follow what i does on the screen and it is really simple.
When i have the time i make a english version of it.
But my english is not so good and hope you understand it ;)
I can program in advanced mode just fine however, I am curious about channel 12?
I programmed the auxiliary button to it and am wondering what channel 12 does?
Perhaps there is a dry contact on the H board that is mapped to channel 12?

Don't get me wrong i really like my thyphoon H but men i miss a lot of option like in the dji app.
I come from a ph4 and then with the typhoon H it looks you going 10 years back.

No sd-card format option.
No heigt adjusment for return to home.
No good picture adjustment only natural and other modes.
With my ph4 i can turn it all down and get really flat images and colorcorrect it in premiere.
There are on two sides of the controller joypads that are there for what?
Gives us the option to put someting under it like a quick iso switch or camera switch.

There are a lot of more options and really bad that yuneec din't look good at the competition how the give us good options.
The have experience and know what's missing in the software and with this great machine i hope the fixed it but no the didn't.
For now great machine with flying but misses al lot of the software.

And how was P1-3? Four versions later they better than the first version here. No thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This is just what i mean. This is my first typhoon and really like it but it can be beter with good software and personal i think it's lacking. But a lot of people in this forum are used to the typhoon forum so the are used to it i think.
Luna don't waste your breath with most of the dudes on this forum. making any mention of a flaw on the $1500.00 drone you just purchased is like stepping on your 75 year old neighbors lawn . The H is a good drone but it's just behind the curve and there is nobody up studying late to get a passing grade. Pause for old men yelling and the classic " DJI Troll" comment.

Luna don't waste your breath with most of the dudes on this forum. making any mention of a flaw on the $1500.00 drone you just purchased is like stepping on your 75 year old neighbors lawn . The H is a good drone but it's just behind the curve and there is nobody up studying late to get a passing grade. Pause for old men yelling and the classic " DJI Troll" comment.

The funny thing is that you've dredged up a four month old thread, and most of Luna's 'missing features' have been added in recent firmware updates. I chatted with the guys at the Drone Show this weekend and trust me, there's some awesome stuff coming.

Of course it's not perfect, but it does a bunch of things other drones can't, so you can choose the platform that most suits your needs. If anything the recent upgrades have shown that unlike DJI, Yuneec continue to add features rather than just ditching the old model and forcing people to buy an entirely new machine. Ask a few Inspire 1 owners how they feel right now :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33