Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Low pass with Watch me at high speed

Nice... I'm assuming the you had it facing you and "pushed" it from you in follow me? That braking and roll it will do where the skid popped in is something I'm trying to stop. I been trying actually facing the H forward and turning camera back and have seen less drone in the shot when I go full rabbit but it may never be possible to get it 100% clean when slowing from the full speed (42 mph?) and a cut or fade to black is unavoidable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Ralphy
It looked like the faster you went the lower the TH got. Guessing it could not compensate fast enough at the higher speeds? Looked like you slowed down before it hit the ground or you raised it up?
Nice car, guess battery connectors are paying off :)

Thanks guys. I did this pass on watch me mode in Smart with the st16. Yes for some reason with the st16 with increased speed it lost altitude and I was focused on not falling off the levy. Once i realized it was inches off the ground i braked and hit the elevate control on the st16.

As far as the skids showing up it a very common thing even on the phantom. On this one its easy to minimize if the camera is pointing 45 degrees down and acceleration and braking are done in a smooth manner. Sudden acceleration and braking always caused the skids to show momentarily.

I didnt buy the car with the connector and tray funds. Its a 13yr old vette I got 3 yrs ago with a blown LS1 motor.

I really loves these cars got my first one at 16 it was an 84 (worse vette ever built) this is my third one at 35.

I'll post some more so far i noticed these videos are done best with the wizard. I'll add some more

Thanks guys. I did this pass on watch me mode in Smart with the st16. Yes for some reason with the st16 with increased speed it lost altitude and I was focused on not falling off the levy. Once i realized it was inches off the ground i braked and hit the elevate control on the st16.

As far as the skids showing up it a very common thing even on the phantom. On this one its easy to minimize if the camera is pointing 45 degrees down and acceleration and braking are done in a smooth manner. Sudden acceleration and braking always caused the skids to show momentarily.

I didnt buy the car with the connector and tray funds. Its a 13yr old vette I got 3 yrs ago with a blown LS1 motor.

I really loves these cars got my first one at 16 it was an 84 (worse vette ever built) this is my third one at 35.

I'll post some more so far i noticed these videos are done best with the wizard. I'll add some more

Keep up the good work.. I'd like to explore this soon but have wizard phobia...it's amazing how hard the H can pivot in the air but the video stays smooth.

Keep up the good work.. I'd like to explore this soon but have wizard phobia...it's amazing how hard the H can pivot in the air but the video stays smooth.

jajaja i had wizard phobia too. I didnt use it for like 3 months but its really fun once you find a device that links the video feed. Small advice land take off in angle mode and never ever flip it up to watch me smart if its less than 20ish feet way . It will go crazy and you might loose it

jajaja i had wizard phobia too. I didnt use it for like 3 months but its really fun once you find a device that links the video feed. Small advice land take off in angle mode and never ever flip it up to watch me smart if its less than 20ish feet way . It will go crazy and you might loose it

I've got all the stickers on it and saw those warnings. How nervous where you first time and what did you try to get comfortable? Sorry for the questions but it's what got me to buy and I feel silly still not trying it.

If there was no touch, check your data ...

Ive never learned how to analyze the telemetry and i did like 15 flights in 4.5 hrs. One issue might have actually been that there is a possibility the terrain had a slight elevation of 5-8' in the distance i covered. I kept cycling 3 batteries charge fly discharge cool and repeat. It never happened again in any of the other videos i did of 20' and up.

One battery tray and 3 lipos and you can fly non stop all day Wooodi woo!

Ive never learned how to analyze the telemetry and i did like 15 flights in 4.5 hrs. One issue might have actually been that there is a possibility the terrain had a slight elevation of 5-8' in the distance i covered. I kept cycling 3 batteries charge fly discharge cool and repeat. It never happened again in any of the other videos i did of 20' and up.

One battery tray and 3 lipos and you can fly non stop all day Wooodi woo!

You need Remote_0XXXX.csv and Telemetry_0XXXX.csv ... check the time, when you lost altitude ... look at this time in your Remote_0XXXX.csv

,CH0,CH1,CH2,CH3,CH4,CH5,CH6,CH7,CH8,CH9,CH10,CH11,CH12,CH13,CH14,CH15,CH16,CH17,CH18,CH19,CH20,CH21,CH22,CH23
20161227 12:58:57:990,2048.0,2048.0,2048.0,2048.0,3412.0,2048.0,671.0,2038.0,2184.0,1502.0,1.0,0.0

If CH0 does not have 2048,0 ... someone touched the throttle stick

I've got all the stickers on it and saw those warnings. How nervous where you first time and what did you try to get comfortable? Sorry for the questions but it's what got me to buy and I feel silly still not trying it.

Ohh yeah no problem. Start with baby steps. I calibrated the wizard first there is a process where you wave in in figure 8 as you rotate your body a full 360 degrees.

After that just make sure its fully charged you dont want the thing dying on you during a flight. do the binding procedure to the H and make sure your in ANGLE mode and power on and off the H with out landing or taking off.

After that hold it perfectly vertical and do a little up and down in ANGLE mode. If you click the down repeatedly it will land much smoother than just holding in down steady .

Once you get comfortable with the up and down practice forward and back in Angle mode by placing the remote horizontal once the H is 10' or so in the air.

Just remember the buttons on the wizard work like the St16. The left st16 controls are equivalent to the wizard vertical and the right st16 controls are equivalent to the wizard horizontal. DONT get creative its either perfectly vertical or horizontal .

Once you got it in the air like 30' flip to smart mode the camera will look at you and follow you wherever you move up to like 50mph. Make sure there is no trees power lines big trucks etc.

You need Remote_0XXXX.csv and Telemetry_0XXXX.csv ... check the time, when you lost altitude ... look at this time in your Remote_0XXXX.csv

,CH0,CH1,CH2,CH3,CH4,CH5,CH6,CH7,CH8,CH9,CH10,CH11,CH12,CH13,CH14,CH15,CH16,CH17,CH18,CH19,CH20,CH21,CH22,CH23
20161227 12:58:57:990,2048.0,2048.0,2048.0,2048.0,3412.0,2048.0,671.0,2038.0,2184.0,1502.0,1.0,0.0

If CH0 does not have 2048,0 ... someone touched the throttle stick

I'll try but i kept having to wipe the flight data to get the *** watch me to work. Its a weird issue im trying to resolve in another thread.

I loose my led on off control the watch me mode and the obstacle avoidance. when i clear flight data it all comes back after a rebind. Its a pain in the butt. My H might be suffering from Yuneec service center withdrawl.

I'll try but i kept having to wipe the flight data to get the *** watch me to work. Its a weird issue im trying to resolve in another thread.

I loose my led on off control the watch me mode and the obstacle avoidance. when i clear flight data it all comes back after a rebind. Its a pain in the butt. My H might be suffering from Yuneec service center withdrawl.

I'm not sure, but wiping the flight data (FlyApp-Data) does not wipe the Log-Data ...

Ohh yeah no problem. Start with baby steps. I calibrated the wizard first there is a process where you wave in in figure 8 as you rotate your body a full 360 degrees.

After that just make sure its fully charged you dont want the thing dying on you during a flight. do the binding procedure to the H and make sure your in ANGLE mode and power on and off the H with out landing or taking off.

After that hold it perfectly vertical and do a little up and down in ANGLE mode. If you click the down repeatedly it will land much smoother than just holding in down steady .

Once you get comfortable with the up and down practice forward and back in Angle mode by placing the remote horizontal once the H is 10' or so in the air.

Just remember the buttons on the wizard work like the St16. The left st16 controls are equivalent to the wizard vertical and the right st16 controls are equivalent to the wizard horizontal. DONT get creative its either perfectly vertical or horizontal .

Once you got it in the air like 30' flip to smart mode the camera will look at you and follow you wherever you move up to like 50mph. Make sure there is no trees power lines big trucks etc.
I'll watch all the tutorials... I remember putting up my 350 the first time so I get going slow and trying ascend and descend first.

I'll watch all the tutorials... I remember putting up my 350 the first time so I get going slow and trying ascend and descend first.

yeah man its kinda fun once you get the hang of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace