Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

massive crash

Reaction score
well things started off going great had the first two battery flight no problem the on the third when things went wildly off the rails front left arm flung down still attached to the drone frame sending the drone crashing down hard lost left landing gear the camera well lets see the camera ball came detached from the gimbal bottom cover popped off minor damage the the circuit board confided to one set of wires plug area plug broke off completely still repairable missing the screws that hold the camera ball to the gimble no broken wires amazingly when it hit the ground it bounced up motors spun up and the unit started to go rouge held throttle stick all the way down went for the home switch to kill it the motor switch would not respond had to slam the right stick all the way down magange to hold the drone in one place tring to kill the motors only after I set the home switch to angle the it shut down automatically. looks like the clips failed metal wore out and broke the screws and part tof the metal clip are attached in the effective arms best part I got to rebuild the gimbal mount . and got to get a new lower body it cracked at the modified external antenna area.

Well things started off going great had the first two battery flights no problem.

On the third when things went wildly off the rails front left arm flung down still attached to the drone frame sending the drone crashing down hard lost left landing gear. The camera? Well lets see the camera ball came detached from the gimbal, bottom cover popped off, minor damage to the circuit board confided to one set of wires plug area plug broke off completely, still repairable but missing the screws that hold the camera ball to the gimble, no broken wires amazingly!

When it hit the ground it bounced up the motors spun up and the unit started to go rouge, I held throttle stick all the way down and went for the home switch to kill it, the motor switch would not respond! So I had to slam the right stick all the way down trying to manage to hold the drone in one place whilst trying to kill the motors. Only after I set the home switch to angle did it shut down automatically.

It looks like the clips failed, the metal wore out and broke. The screws and part of the metal clips are still attached in the effective arms best part. I have got to rebuild the gimbal mount and got to get a new lower body it cracked at the modified external antenna area.

Hope you don't mind I have edited your post to try and make it a little easier to read. No harm intended.

I lost the clips on the entire left side of the typhoon h pro . also trouble when force landing on the ground may have been due to craft was at a severe angle to the ground and not level to the ground. had heck of time to get the motors to shut down. also forgot it went to five motor warning when it started the front a arm clip failed. I was also attempting to land the craft at the time.

Indeed. All my H props provide upwards thrust when spinning. The OP's mention of an arm falling with the prop providing up thrust defies the laws of physics...
Not exactly impossible. If the hinge pin broke also then it could rotate as said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430