Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Brent

Got the MC-Case for the Typhoon H in the mail today. I will take some pictures tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

abinder likes this.
  2. Air Pauly

got mine too, nice case for the price and oodles of room for stuff.......all I need is the H Pro to put in it now lol

3. Brent

I have mine loaded with the H, but not a Pro. It purchased it thinking I would use the soft back pack more, and only use the hard case when flying but getting things in and out of the MC-Case is a breeze and as you said so much room. I was surprised to find a seperate CGO3+ compartment for the camera and gimbal. I don't remember seeing that on the website video.

4. Brandon Lowe

Can you take some pictures of your case loaded up? I would like to see the compartments for the gimbal.

5. Brent

Here are some pictures. Couple of things to note: The H can fit in with the props on. The CGO3+ foam insert compartment comes out and a larger compartment for a ST12 remains if you have one. I haven't checked to see if a second ST16 would fit in the compartment with the CGO3+ insert removed. There are spaces for six batteries, plus one in the H. The design is well thought out.

Attached Files:

BobW55 likes this.
  6. BobW55

BobW55 Moderator
    Staff Member

I like that I there is tons of room.
    I don't like that there is little padding around the H. It sits on the landing gear subjecting it to all the shocks and vibration. The foam shell the H comes with cradles the bottom of the aircraft and keeps the gear off the bottom. Unless there is more padding and you removed it for picture clarity.

7. JB1

JB1

Does it come with an extendable handle? Because it doesn't state that on the website.

8. Brent

The landing gear does sit directly on foam and you are correct nothing cradles the bottom of the H shell. The piece of foam the H landing gear sits on is a lid to more storage space underneath the H to store another four batteries and charger. So the foam is not in direct contact with the outside of the case. I will say the H sits in the opening very snug.

9. Brent

Sure does, but it comes as a separate box and you have to install it. I think it shows the handle on the website, but may not list it in the description.

10. Brandon Lowe

I like some things in this case but I really do not like all the space around the H. If some how it got knocked over hard on the top I think those batteries under the H would come lose and may damage something while floating around. I like the gimbal spot but really do not want to remove my gimbal all the time. All the space around the H is what I did not get this case. It does have some cool features though.

11. Gurusonwheels

love the case i bought one on release date . manufacture has been more than helpful . nothing but good things to say !

12. Brent

Just to clarify, you absolutely don't have to take the gimbal off. It sits in the case just find with the gimbal/camera on. There is an raised area of foam that receives the gimbal if it is kept on so that it is stabilized.

13. JB1

JB1

How much is it? When I talked to them a few months ago they quoted $120

14. Maik

Just bough mine.... Very nice and solid case

15. Brent

I have to check my receipt, bit I think it was around $418 including shipping. No where near $120.00

16. Maik

Mine was 359 euro including shipping

Brent likes this.
  17. JoergJMueller

You can put the Typhoon in with mounted props and mounted camera. I use the case for my Typoon Pro with realsense. Perfect case. There's a lot of space for anything.

Brent likes this.
  18. Brent

Good to hear it fits with the real sense!